What's the best cartoon you've ever seen?

Off topic discussion.
Tetsuwan Atom
Robot President

Postby Tetsuwan Atom » 10 years ago

"Kuo-Yi" wrote:That's true. (About the manga stuff.) While I dislike Naruto and One Piece, I can't say they're 100% bad. :) And the stuff in Tezuka manga isn't always 100% good,..
Well the point at hand wasn't even whether something was bad or good, Tailz sad modern shonen series are plain childish and then i sad that they still have stuff in them that is actually much more mature then many of Tezuka's work's, and that wasn't even meant as being a bad thing to either sides.

Osamu Tezuka God of Manga Father of Anime RIP 1928-1989
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAnimeNewsNetwork1?feature=mhum

Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 10 years ago

I think it may be wise to put the conversation that Tailz started out of everyone's mind and to focus on the topic on hand. We all know that she made a mistake and she's sorry for it (what the mods and admins decide to do with her now is up to them) and what she said was not true at all. We all have our opinions but most of us are cordial enough to not insult others who happen to like other things. There are good things and bad things in both 'anime' and 'cartoons', we've all established this.

Back on topic...

Anyone remember The Magic School Bus? Fun times...

Ruebot
Kokoro Robot

Postby Ruebot » 10 years ago

I'm liking Rick and Morty on Adult Swim. :lol:

Windswept Cloak
Banned
Location: Sitting at my desk, surrounded by books and papers.

Postby Windswept Cloak » 10 years ago

"Earthshine" wrote:I think it may be wise to put the conversation that Tailz started out of everyone's mind and to focus on the topic on hand. We all know that she made a mistake and she's sorry for it (what the mods and admins decide to do with her now is up to them) and what she said was not true at all. We all have our opinions but most of us are cordial enough to not insult others who happen to like other things. There are good things and bad things in both 'anime' and 'cartoons', we've all established this.

Back on topic...

Anyone remember The Magic School Bus? Fun times...

Yeah, that is true. :)

I liked the Magic School Bus. :) It's a good thing I was able to watch the original English version, Chinese dubs of both cartoons and anime are terrible in general. I thought Liz the lizard was cute! ;)
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

Earthshine

I loved the teacher how she would get excited with the imminent danger and peril she would put her students through. Can you imagine what the parents would do if they found out what she was doing with their kids during their 'science lessons'? :lol:

Very knowledgeable show!

Windswept Cloak
Banned

If the parents found out what Miss Frizzle's "field trips" REALLY were, they'd ask for the people in charge to fire her! :lol:
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Postby Angel of the Stars » 10 years ago

I would pay her MORE to take ME on a field trip! XD

Windswept Cloak
Banned

I'd rather have her than all the teachers in my dumb school put together. (I can see why Kuro Hazama tended to skip classes on purpose as a student. Stupid teachers, useless classes. Especially in Asian schools where it's just tests and exams and nothing else. In fact I've skipped classes before as well.)

Miss Frizzle. Yeah. I like her! :) I wonder where she got that school bus and such a smart lizard? :lol:

Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 10 years ago

Can you imagine Atomu and Uran on the magic school bus?
[sigpic][/sigpic]Image

:tenma: I'm on Fanfiction.net as Tetsuwan Penguin. Please check out some of the other stories I've written! ;)
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4672860/Tetsuwan-Penguin

I can also be found on Deviant Art http://tetsuwanpenguin.deviantart.com/

My home page
http://scharkalvin.weebly.com/about-me.html

Earthshine

That sounds like a cross-over BEGGING to happen.

Return to “General Discussion”