Cyber Bully vs. Face to Face Bully

Off topic discussion.
Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Cyber Bully vs. Face to Face Bully

Postby Angel of the Stars » 10 years ago

Which do you find worse: Cyberbully or "real life" Bully?
I deal with both daily, but I would like to hear your guys' thoughts~ UvU
Last edited by Angel of the Stars on Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Windswept Cloak
Banned
Location: Sitting at my desk, surrounded by books and papers.

Postby Windswept Cloak » 10 years ago

Real ones. My class is full of 'em.
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

I still can't decide which is worse. :'/

Windswept Cloak
Banned

If only nine people like you at school and everyone else thinks you're a freak, you'd know which to pick. That's what I'm like at school.
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

No one exactly hates me, and no one exactly likes me either~
But there are these three individual girls who are absolute b*tches to me, which is a readon of why I'm quiting band.

Windswept Cloak
Banned

Good grief, Olivia! (Don't add "Charlie Brown".) And who are they?

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

All three are older girls; they're either juniors or sophmores. Names are: Haley, Kaylee, and Maddie.

Windswept Cloak
Banned

How are they mean to you?

At school only nine people like me, including two teachers and seven kids.
Besides my friends, the rest of the class just ignores me. But even my friends in class don't hang around with me much, I mostly hang around with a guy and a girl from two other classes.

There's one girl in my class that I totally dislike. On the last day of school she said to me (though I've never talked to her really before; she just hates me because she thinks I'm too different from most Taiwanese kids. In fact, my friends know it's because I was born in CANADA and that's why.) something like this: (Scoffs, looks at me sideways) "And why would anyone like YOU need any friends, Kuo-Yi?"

So I said, "I don't answer that type of question." And continued cleaning the classroom. (It was the monthly time when students help teachers clean classes. Though they usually end up fooling around and playing.)

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Is she the one you based Rei off of~?

The three girls are, as I said before, older than me, so this is the reason they think they're sooooo much better than everyone.
So I have this white winter coat, right? And when I get to band today, I saw Haley with the SAME coat, ehich she bought over the snow days. I've had MINE for a month or two already, yet she said: "What the heck do you think you're doing, trying to copy me, FRESHMAN??"
I sooooo wanted to hurt her. *puts on Hipster glasses* I wore a white coat BEFORE it was cool!!

Also, they are always criticizing my flute playing. And when I'm talking to "friends", they interupt and start talking to them and glare at me like I did something wrong!

I already told you this in email, too, but a few of those "friends" weree the ones who came to my new house to "visit" and called me fat. So yeah. I just really hate being social now.

Windswept Cloak
Banned

Yes, she's the one I based Rei Koredaka from Kazenoya off.

For those who don't know, Yuuki Kawashiro, one of the main characters of Kazenoya, became an orphan at the age of six and lived with a terrible foster family surnamed "Koredaka" (The name is written purposely by me in the kanjis for "Stuck-up"), and they either ignored Yuuki or bossed her around.

@Angel - Here is a part of a Kazenoya episode you might want to look at. It might cheer you up a bit.

Kanato: Why is everyone always so mean to me at school, Kawashiro-san? I didn't do anything bad to people there before!

Yuuki: Hmph. It seems to me that most of you humans are selfish and rude starting from childhood. (Drinks can of black tea, leans on wall, spins basketball)

Kanato: And all the grownups I know are so selfish.

Yuuki: (Ignores him)

Kanato: I think.....I hate humans just like you do. And I don't want to try being "social" anymore.

Yuuki: (Looks up) Social? What do you think, in your opinion, the definition of "social" is?

Kanato:...........

Yuuki: If there's one thing I hate the most about you humans, it's that a lot of you try to act all friendly and social towards one another when actually you don't really know each other and aren't really friends. Those so-called "popular" students at your school - I've seen them before. They're not "social", they're just a bunch of shallow and stupid idiots who bully people they think are weird, and hang around with a bunch of people that they think are their friends but aren't really true friends by heart.

Kanato: Nani?

Yuuki: (Starts walking away) Just stick to the people who are understanding and ignore those so-called "social people." They may think they are social....but in fact, I don't believe the slightest that the know what the word means. Real social and nice people most certain do not act like that.
Last edited by Windswept Cloak on Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Return to “General Discussion”