Hard to believe...

Off topic discussion.
User avatar
Shiyonasan
Administrator
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10 years ago

Hard to believe...

Postby Shiyonasan » 7 years ago

...that this my 1,000th post.

I just want to thank you all for making this one of the best, if not the best, forums on the internet. I still stand by my comment about this forum that I made years ago in that it's one of the friendliest places on the internet.

It still seems weird to me that only three months before joining this forum, Astro Boy was not even on my radar. To think that, in just over two years, I became a fan of Astro Boy and became a moderator on the biggest Astro Boy forum on the internet. Never would've guessed that four years ago. Also, a week from today is my three-year anniversary of becoming a member on here, so that's something I suppose.

I try to refrain from posting these kind of topics, but I thought I'd make my 1,000th post a little special. Hope you guys don't mind. :)

User avatar
Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger
Posts: 3237
Joined: 10 years ago
Location: United States of America

Postby Gotta Love ASTRO BOY » 7 years ago

"Shiyonasan" wrote:...that this my 1,000th post.

I just want to thank you all for making this one of the best, if not the best, forums on the internet. I still stand by my comment about this forum that I made years ago in that it's one of the friendliest places on the internet.

It still seems weird to me that only three months before joining this forum, Astro Boy was not even on my radar. To think that, in just over two years, I became a fan of Astro Boy and became a moderator on the biggest Astro Boy forum on the internet. Never would've guessed that four years ago. Also, a week from today is my three-year anniversary of becoming a member on here, so that's something I suppose.

I try to refrain from posting these kind of topics, but I thought I'd make my 1,000th post a little special. Hope you guys don't mind. :)

Wow how time has flown :o . Congrats on getting to your 1000th comment and 3rd year! Its been just over 3 years now for me, surprisingly :lol:

User avatar
tailz
Banned
Posts: 1304
Joined: 7 years ago
Location: Planet Earth
Contact:

Postby tailz » 7 years ago

Congrats. :) Image
Hello! If you wish to speak with me on other sites then Follow me on these sites below:

http://my.desktopnexus.com/tailz/

http://www.aimini.net/look/?pid=d24TGUDedhOYX1QAcgzS

http://nanonanopudding.deviantart.com/

Keep in mind that I do Not own theses sites. These sites belong to their rightful owners. Thank you. :)

My fansite:http://blackjackpudding.webs.com/apps/profile/84233730/


[sigpic][/sigpic]

I love 初音ミク :heart:

User avatar
Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary
Posts: 4626
Joined: 8 years ago
Location: South Florida
Contact:

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 7 years ago

Strange how your 1000th post was numbered as 1002. And Tailz, you're right behind him. I'm embarrassed to see what a blabbermouth I've been having been a member for a shorter time with my post count! (Wonder who would earn the award for most posts and most posts per day?). Anyway, I agree with you this forum is a nice place and I've enjoyed talking with some great people here.
[sigpic][/sigpic]Image

:tenma: I'm on Fanfiction.net as Tetsuwan Penguin. Please check out some of the other stories I've written! ;)
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4672860/Tetsuwan-Penguin

I can also be found on Deviant Art http://tetsuwanpenguin.deviantart.com/

My home page
http://scharkalvin.weebly.com/about-me.html

User avatar
Earthshine
Moderator
Posts: 2580
Joined: 8 years ago
Location: Pacific Northwest of the USA

Postby Earthshine » 7 years ago

It's always good to know that this forum will always be friendly and the people civil unlike in some other forums which I have had to abandon. :D Glad to be here, and glad to have made friends here that put up with me.

User avatar
Astro Forever
Administrator
Posts: 9801
Joined: 16 years ago

Postby Astro Forever » 7 years ago

Congratulations, Shiyonasan! :D Thanks for what you bring - you are definitely a friendly and valuable contributor, too. :)

"Tetsuwan Penguin" wrote:Strange how your 1000th post was numbered as 1002.

That's because he posted twice after starting this topic; it really was his 1000th at the time he wrote it. :)

"Tetsuwan Penguin" wrote:And Tailz, you're right behind him. I'm embarrassed to see what a blabbermouth I've been having been a member for a shorter time with my post count! (Wonder who would earn the award for most posts and most posts per day?). Anyway, I agree with you this forum is a nice place and I've enjoyed talking with some great people here.

You are super interesting, Tetsuwan Penguin, you definitely have nothing to be embarrassed of. :) It just means you have a lot of ideas!

If you wonder about who has the most post, you can click on the "Members List" link in the blue ribbon (4th item of the list which starts with "User CP"). From there, you can order the list by post counts. As for who has the most post per day, you can see it by checking everybody's profile; there is a tab labeled "Statistics" and it gives you the number of posts per day. There is also a link to the member's last posts, which is how I know that he posted after starting this topic. :)

"Gotta Love ASTRO BOY" wrote:Wow how time has flown :o . Congrats on getting to your 1000th comment and 3rd year! Its been just over 3 years now for me, surprisingly :lol:

We hadn't seen you in a long time. Welcome back. :)
Last edited by Astro Forever on Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: grammar

User avatar
Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger
Posts: 3237
Joined: 10 years ago
Location: United States of America

Postby Gotta Love ASTRO BOY » 7 years ago

"Astro Forever" wrote:[QUOTE=Gotta Love ASTRO BOY;221710]
Wow how time has flown :o . Congrats on getting to your 1000th comment and 3rd year! Its been just over 3 years now for me, surprisingly :lol:

We hadn't seen you in a long time. Welcome back. :) [/QUOTE]
Yeah I thought it was about time to check in again :lol: Thank you ^U^
"Astro Forever" wrote:If you wonder about who has the most post, you can click on the "Members List" link in the blue ribbon (4th item of the list which starts with "User CP"). From there, you can order the list by post counts. As for who has the most post per day, you can see it by checking everybody's profile; there is a tab labeled "Statistics" and it gives you the number of posts per day. There is also a link to the member's last posts, which is how I know that he posted after starting this topic. :)

*Checks that* LOL Well then, even after not being on much the past year and a half or so, I am guilty with being the 8th person on that list :whistling:

User avatar
jeffbert
Minister of Science
Posts: 12339
Joined: 18 years ago

Postby jeffbert » 7 years ago

You make me feel sooooo old. :lol:
Image

User avatar
Shiyonasan
Administrator
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10 years ago

Postby Shiyonasan » 7 years ago

Thanks for all of your responses, guys! :D

"Tetsuwan Penguin" wrote:I'm embarrassed to see what a blabbermouth I've been having been a member for a shorter time with my post count!


Well, certain members have more to say than others. As long as those posts are well-thought out, I don't see a problem with it. As Astro Forever implied, you have well-thought out posts and do have interesting responses that bring a lot to the table. :)

"Earthshine" wrote:It's always good to know that this forum will always be friendly and the people civil unlike in some other forums which I have had to abandon. :D


That's why I generally refrain from joining most forums. That, and I'm not a big fan of forums with a plethora of members on it.

Glad to be here, and glad to have made friends here that put up with me.


Oh, come on. You make it sound like you're hard to put up with! :p

In all seriousness, I'm sure many members are glad to have you here as well, including myself. :)

"Astro Forever" wrote:Congratulations, Shiyonasan! :D Thanks for what you bring - you are definitely a friendly and valuable contributor, too. :)


Thanks! :D

"Gotta Love ASTRO BOY" wrote:[QUOTE=Astro Forever;221722]
If you wonder about who has the most post, you can click on the "Members List" link in the blue ribbon (4th item of the list which starts with "User CP"). From there, you can order the list by post counts. As for who has the most post per day, you can see it by checking everybody's profile; there is a tab labeled "Statistics" and it gives you the number of posts per day. There is also a link to the member's last posts, which is how I know that he posted after starting this topic. :)

*Checks that* LOL Well then, even after not being on much the past year and a half or so, I am guilty with being the 8th person on that list :whistling: [/QUOTE]

:lol:

For the curious, Jeffbert currently has the most posts on here. As for most active member, that seems to change often.

I've always found it amusing how Jeffbert and Astro Forever have a lot more posts than the rest of the forum. Currently they're about 6,000 or more posts ahead of everyone else. I would have to guess that the reason for that is that they joined in the early days of this forum around a decade ago and have been, for the most part, pretty active since they joined.

Also, it looks like I'm currently 30th on that list, though with how often certain members post on here, I have a feeling I won't keep that spot for long. :lol:

Interestingly, not too many people have passed 1,000 posts on here; I'm only the 30th to do so.
Last edited by Shiyonasan on Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
tailz
Banned
Posts: 1304
Joined: 7 years ago
Location: Planet Earth
Contact:

Postby tailz » 7 years ago

"Earthshine" wrote:It's always good to know that this forum will always be friendly and the people civil unlike in some other forums which I have had to abandon. :D Glad to be here, and glad to have made friends here that put up with me.


I'm also glad to be here as well. :) This is one of the best forum sites I have ever been to.

And yeah, sometimes we go at each others throats here, but most times we cool. :cool: :lol:
Hello! If you wish to speak with me on other sites then Follow me on these sites below:



http://my.desktopnexus.com/tailz/



http://www.aimini.net/look/?pid=d24TGUDedhOYX1QAcgzS



http://nanonanopudding.deviantart.com/



Keep in mind that I do Not own theses sites. These sites belong to their rightful owners. Thank you. :)



My fansite:http://blackjackpudding.webs.com/apps/profile/84233730/





[sigpic][/sigpic]



I love 初音ミク :heart:


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests