Skype Meeting 3

Off topic discussion.

Which date would be most convenient for you to attend?

Saturday, March 15th
20%
Sunday, March 16th
10%
Saturday, March 22nd
30%
Sunday, March 23rd
10%
Saturday, March 29th
20%
Sunday, March 30th
10%

Total votes: 20

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 10 years ago

"Tetsuwan Atom" wrote:The thing is there still can be a possible tie between 2 dates which one is it gonna be then ?

If that happens, I'll go with the date that's closest to the current date.

Fuzzy Pickles!
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Fuzzy Pickles! » 10 years ago

Voted for March 15th, 2014.

I work during the weekend and my schedule changes each week. As such, I won't be able to attend one on the 16th unless the Skype meeting was pushed back to 3 PM CST (work very early in the morning and last beyond when the Skype meeting would normally start). However, I do know that I can make it for March 15th, 2014 since work isn't until 2 PM CST then. There is also no guarantee I'll be available the weekends afterwards since again, my work schedule is not consistent.

Shiyonasan
Administrator

The poll is now closed.

The date and time of this Skype meeting is Saturday, March 22nd at 2 PM EDT.

If you don't know what time that is in your own time zone, click this link. For the hour, click "14 / 2 pm", then for the first location, click on "U.S.A. - New York - New York". On "Location 1", click on your location. Then, click "Convert time" and you should see what time 2 PM EDT is in your own time zone.

My apologies to those of you who could not show up for this Skype meeting; if other members want another one, we could consider having another one in the near future.

For those that said that they can show up, I'll be sending most of you a PM. You'll see why.

Also, if you have any questions or comments regarding this Skype meeting, post them in this thread.

Can't wait to talk to you guys next Saturday! :)
Last edited by Shiyonasan on Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:12 am, edited 4 times in total.

Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 10 years ago

So it will be 11 for me here in the PNW. I think this should work out nicely. :)
Last edited by Earthshine on Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fuzzy Pickles!
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Fuzzy Pickles! » 10 years ago

"Shiyonasan" wrote:The poll is now closed.

If you don't know what time that is in your own time zone, click this link. For the hour, click "14 / 2 pm", then for the first location, click on "U.S.A. - New York - New York". On "Location 1", click on your location. Then, click "Convert time" and you should see what time 2 PM EDT is in your own time zone.

My apologies to those of you who could not show up for this Skype meeting; if other members want another one, we could consider having another one in the near future.

For those that said that they can show up, I'll be sending most of you a PM. You'll see why.

Also, if you have any questions or comments regarding this Skype meeting, post them in this thread.

Can't wait to talk to you guys next Saturday! :)
That's 1 PM CST for me. Great, can't wait to show off my incredibly broken Japanese. :w00t:

Shiyonasan
Administrator

"astarisborn94" wrote:That's 1 PM CST for me. Great, can't wait to show off my incredibly broken Japanese. :w00t:

Sweet! Glad you could make it! :)

Also, I sent you a PM.

Tetsuwan Atom
Robot President

Postby Tetsuwan Atom » 10 years ago

"Shiyonasan" wrote:The poll is now closed.

Still am baffled how difficult all that stuff is to figure out i don't even know what the diffrence between pm and am is.
Because i always forget it if i'm right 2 pm is 2 o'clock past noon or rather we just say it's 2 hour and have only digital time to really make a diffrence between it 14:00 but the time diffrence should be 6 hour's if i'm right which should be 8 pm or one hour erlier ? :lol: .

Osamu Tezuka God of Manga Father of Anime RIP 1928-1989
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAnimeNewsNetwork1?feature=mhum

Shiyonasan
Administrator

"Tetsuwan Atom" wrote:[QUOTE=Shiyonasan;222493]The poll is now closed.

Still am baffled how difficult all that stuff is to figure out i don't even know what the diffrence between pm and am is.
Because i always forget it if i'm right 2 pm is 2 o'clock past noon or rather we just say it's 2 hour and have only digital time to really make a diffrence between it 14:00 but the time diffrence should be 6 hour's if i'm right which should be 8 pm or one hour erlier ? :lol: .[/QUOTE]

In your time zone, the Skype meeting will be at 7 PM, or 19:00.

Click this link to see what a time in AM or PM is in the 24 hour clock:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/24-hour_clock

Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 10 years ago

Here's a question; will this be a video meeting or a vocal meeting only? Both? Optional? I've never had a skype group meeting so I'm not sure what to expect.

Shiyonasan
Administrator

"Earthshine" wrote:Here's a question; will this be a video meeting or a vocal meeting only? Both? Optional? I've never had a skype group meeting so I'm not sure what to expect.

This will be a vocal meeting only with instant messaging.

Video calls with 3 or more people require a Premium account on Skype, which costs money to have. I imagine that not everyone on this forum would be comfortable with video calls anyway.
Last edited by Shiyonasan on Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:58 am, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “General Discussion”