Young Justice Gets Approved for a Third Season!

Off topic discussion.
Earthshine

Young Justice Gets Approved for a Third Season!

Postby Earthshine » 10 years ago

After almost two years of Cartoon Network dismissing its female fans of Young Justice, they have finally approved the show for a third season! This comes in after fans have been crying for the series to get a proper ending for said two years. :w00t:

This comes as a great relief to all (male, female and otherwise) fans to finally have the show continue. Not much information is known yet, but it certainly is good to know that Cartoon Network executives might actually be listening to reason finally. :shifty:

Release date is unknown for the moment but we expect something proactive probably to come by the end of this calendar year. :D

tailz
Banned

Postby tailz » 10 years ago

I don't have cable so I can't watch Cartoon Network, though I did enjoy Pokemon (and sometimes Incredible Crew when I feel I need a laugh.) there. I never liked Adventure Time, cause it was just weird and does not catch my interest. The last time I saw Cartoon Network was when I was watching it on Demand, Pokemon Black and White at my brother's friends house. (And that was like last year, in summer, during our last weeks of school.)

I'm not a DC or Marvel or whatever that Young Justice thing is fan, but it's great that it's getting attention. (Though, I remember the days when Cartoon Network used to show anime on their channel, and no I am not talking about Adult swim, I'm talking about Cartoon Network. Cyborg 009 used to be on there, though was aired back when we didn't have cable anymore, and instead watched it on DVD as a kid.)

Interesting, seeing as how now days, half of the shows on Cartoon Network aren't even approved as kids shows. :D
Hello! If you wish to speak with me on other sites then Follow me on these sites below:

http://my.desktopnexus.com/tailz/

http://www.aimini.net/look/?pid=d24TGUDedhOYX1QAcgzS

http://nanonanopudding.deviantart.com/

Keep in mind that I do Not own theses sites. These sites belong to their rightful owners. Thank you. :)

My fansite:http://blackjackpudding.webs.com/apps/profile/84233730/

[sigpic][/sigpic]

I love 初音ミク :heart:

Earthshine

It's fine that you're not a fan, as there are thousands that are fans and this is just FANTASTIC news for us. :D

This is like getting a new Astro Boy series or hearing that Pluto will be animated for the fans of the show. :D It's just such a relief.

I miss the days when Toonami existed, Cartoon Network was golden back then and had such diversity. Back then they played cartoons from all decades and had something for everyone to enjoy, it was a real treasure.

I really don't know what to think now... especially since the head executives were outed months ago for being sexist and generally not nice (or good for that matter) businessmen.
Last edited by Earthshine on Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Juanita
On a Flight into Space

Postby Juanita » 10 years ago

Hey, you know that idiot in charge of turning CN into garbage? Well, he's finally resigning.
http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-79543999/
Yes, you read correctly. The sexist man who removed Toonami and constantly pushed for crappy live-action shows is finally leaving. Some "Levy" guy is taking over, and I really hope he's better than that guy. Perhaps getting Young Justice back is a first step in CN's long awaited recovery.

Earthshine

*joyous applause*

Well I hope this is a sign of better days! Thanks for the news.

Two great pieces of news in less than one hour, this is turning into a great night. :D
Last edited by Earthshine on Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

Juanita
On a Flight into Space

No prob!

Whitelion
Kokoro Robot

Postby Whitelion » 10 years ago

Sorry to ask this..but source please? I check showrunnner Greg Weisman's (come on, he made Gargoyles!) twitter often and I don't see a word about seasson 3? Toonami is back now by the way, with shows like Ghost in the Shell and Fullmetal Alchemist :)

Earthshine

Darn, I totally forgot about this thread. I got really bummed out when I found out the truth.

Sorry to say everyone, the original source I found was a very elaborate fake.

It's all a hoax.

:(

Juanita
On a Flight into Space

Aww that's a shame :(

Earthshine

Yeah, it was so real looking it fooled me and that's a hard feat to do. There's a lot of people that are pretty upset about it.

Return to “General Discussion”