Personality Changing?

Off topic discussion.
Windswept Cloak
Banned
Location: Sitting at my desk, surrounded by books and papers.

Postby Windswept Cloak » 9 years ago

I'm a little bored here, so I'll just write some junk on this old thread to relax myself.

I've been changing a lot lately again. It's pretty remarkable how a person's way of thinking can change within a few months. It's true that I'm much more serious compared to an year ago when I was pretty silly and inmature even, but I'm a little more "sunshine-ish" at the moment compared to weeks ago. I'm not as creepy as I used to be - well, at least when I'm not at school, I smile a lot. That's good, I guess.

Also, sometimes I just sit back and remember the times when I became all nutty when it came to fandom stuff. I used to stuff my OCs into everyones' faces and talk about them a lot, but now I only ever post them in my Original Manga thread here and in my Deviant gallery. I used to create stories with really "cool" characters to fit my own old rather silly fantasies, but now I prefer to create more realistic stories with a meaning behind them, with characters that are not me.

I also noticed that I used to be a little overly-into my favorite fandoms. Those old messages of mine look like they've been typed out by some crazy fangirl. lol. :lol:

Also, it's pretty funny how I used to be such a "super-shotacon". While I still do like cute little boys (and girls), now I can't see how people can sexualize kids. That includes Atom. I mean, come on....after all, he is a ROBOT, and only nine. :eek:

Man, I used to be crazy. :lol:
Last edited by Windswept Cloak on Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Postby F-Man » 9 years ago

I was pretty different when I first went online in 2002, but around 2003 I became my current self. I'm thankful the craziness is still archived on a few sites.
I'm on Twitter.

Windswept Cloak
Banned

As for me I tend to change pretty fast. But I think it's all part of growing, since I am 16 years old now.
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 9 years ago

"Kuo-Yi" wrote:As for me I tend to change pretty fast. But I think it's all part of growing, since I am 16 years old now.

When you first showed up here you were easily excited and were SO crazy in love with Atomu like a little kid with a new kawai kitten. You ran gung-ho into doing stuff, probably why you got into trouble on FanFaction.net (those guys tend to be 'Rule Nazi's' anyway). I'm sure you gave the moderators here a bit of heartburn, but I think they like you.

Anyway, you do sound more like a High School student now than the kid you were a year ago. All part of growing up, and you are right in that 'magic' age where everything changes all at once. In a year the world will look even more different to you than it does now. Keep a diary, you don't want to lose anything.
[sigpic][/sigpic]Image

:tenma: I'm on Fanfiction.net as Tetsuwan Penguin. Please check out some of the other stories I've written! ;)
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4672860/Tetsuwan-Penguin

I can also be found on Deviant Art http://tetsuwanpenguin.deviantart.com/

My home page
http://scharkalvin.weebly.com/about-me.html

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 9 years ago

I'm a bit different than I was when I first joined here. I remember I wrote my first fanfic here. I reread it recently. It's okay, not as bad as I thought it was, but it definitely needs work, a bit more of a plot, some grammar changes, more details. But it was definitely the first fanfic series I started, and one of the few that I finished. Now I'm a bit more timid when writing fanfics. I try to avoid writing Mary Sue characters, although there's nothing wrong with an interesting character of course. My art has improved a lot. I'm still emotional, I still fangirl over my favorite things, but I've grown up. I'm still a child sometimes. I love pink, still watch kid's shows like My Little Pony, Spongebob Squarepants, Regular Show, and Adventure Time (although whether the two latter could be considered kid's shows is questionable), I still use emoticons, XD I still fangirl, I still love sweet stuff, I still love to pull pranks, and I go crazy over cute things. But it's okay. As to quote the 4th Doctor "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." I've matured a bit, dealing with all these hardships I went through, as well as dealing with people such as internet trolls, but I'm still me, cute, artistic, creative, and cheerful.
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Windswept Cloak
Banned

"Tetsuwan Penguin" wrote:[QUOTE=Kuo-Yi;227026]As for me I tend to change pretty fast. But I think it's all part of growing, since I am 16 years old now.

When you first showed up here you were easily excited and were SO crazy in love with Atomu like a little kid with a new kawai kitten. You ran gung-ho into doing stuff, probably why you got into trouble on FanFaction.net (those guys tend to be 'Rule Nazi's' anyway). I'm sure you gave the moderators here a bit of heartburn, but I think they like you.

Anyway, you do sound more like a High School student now than the kid you were a year ago. All part of growing up, and you are right in that 'magic' age where everything changes all at once. In a year the world will look even more different to you than it does now. Keep a diary, you don't want to lose anything.[/QUOTE]

I know. But now for me, Tetsuwan Atom is just another good character with good depth. And even though now it's true that I do rather "like" Dr. BJ and find his personality attractive, I still view him as a character and a character only. :)

As I said, I used to be a totally different person. You can say that I went from "nutty fangirl" to someone a little more serious maybe? I also act a little more like a guy now. Before I had both a girly side and a more boy-ish side, but I think my girlish side is slowly fading away.
Last edited by Windswept Cloak on Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Windswept Cloak
Banned

Goodness. It's only a matter of few months and I turned from a crazy fangirl to something a little less annoying. And I don't even crush that much on BJ anymore. Now, I just view good fictional characters as well, good fictional characters.

Why the heck was I ever the fangirl type?

Return to “General Discussion”