KUO-YI's artwork thread

Off topic discussion.
Windswept Cloak
Banned
Location: Sitting at my desk, surrounded by books and papers.

KUO-YI's artwork thread

Postby Windswept Cloak » 10 years ago

I can't upload my drawings at the moment, but I'm working on a little something on my computer which is almost finished. :)
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

Windswept Cloak
Banned

Surprise! Uran and Wato Chiyoko!

I made this with my computer. :)
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

tailz
Banned

Postby tailz » 10 years ago

Haha, that is soo cute! :)

You are very good making stuff on computers! I literally suck at doing it! Everything I make comes out like a bunch of big blobs! X<
Hello! If you wish to speak with me on other sites then Follow me on these sites below:

http://my.desktopnexus.com/tailz/

http://www.aimini.net/look/?pid=d24TGUDedhOYX1QAcgzS

http://nanonanopudding.deviantart.com/

Keep in mind that I do Not own theses sites. These sites belong to their rightful owners. Thank you. :)

My fansite:http://blackjackpudding.webs.com/apps/profile/84233730/

[sigpic][/sigpic]

I love 初音ミク :heart:

Windswept Cloak
Banned

Thanks. :lol: I made it just now, for fun. It only took 10 minutes. ;) That's why it's so small! :lol:

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Postby Angel of the Stars » 10 years ago

So cute!! XD

Windswept Cloak
Banned

Thanks, any computer-drawing requests? :)

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Hmm.. Think you can draw Angel? :)

Windswept Cloak
Banned

Sure, I should do it right away. ;) Anything else?

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Hhmmmm... hum hum huumm..... me/Angel smashing a laptop cuz I'm sick of homework! XD

Windswept Cloak
Banned

And here you are! :D

Return to “General Discussion”