Feeling depressed

Off topic discussion.
Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Feeling Down

Postby Angel of the Stars » 10 years ago

Two nights ago one of my cousins, Darin Post, was killed in a car accident by a drunk driver.
He was one of my nicer relatives, who also loved Tezuka and Ghibli creations. He would never tease me or make fun of me, and we would do almost everything together.
But now he's gone. I miss him so much.
I pray he made it to Heaven safely.
Last edited by Angel of the Stars on Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 10 years ago

:cry: I'm sorry for your loss. I too lost one of my family members not too long ago (just last year), it was my adoptive brother and feeling desperate and alone felt the need to commit suicide. It's still an open wound as it was so unexpected.

I hope that you will heal in time and will start to feel better eventually, though it may take time. Never forget that your feelings are valid, everyone grieves differently.

Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 10 years ago

I'm about to leave NY after attending my mother's funeral. It's been a rotten month since she had a stroke and drifted in and out.
[sigpic][/sigpic]Image

:tenma: I'm on Fanfiction.net as Tetsuwan Penguin. Please check out some of the other stories I've written! ;)
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4672860/Tetsuwan-Penguin

I can also be found on Deviant Art http://tetsuwanpenguin.deviantart.com/

My home page
http://scharkalvin.weebly.com/about-me.html

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

"Earthshine" wrote: :cry: I'm sorry for your loss. I too lost one of my family members not too long ago (just last year), it was my adoptive brother and feeling desperate and alone felt the need to commit suicide. It's still an open wound as it was so unexpected.

I hope that you will heal in time and will start to feel better eventually, though it may take time. Never forget that your feelings are valid, everyone grieves differently.

Thank you

And sorry about your brother :(

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

"Tetsuwan Penguin" wrote:I'm about to leave NY after attending my mother's funeral. It's been a rotten month since she had a stroke and drifted in and out.

I'm so sorry about your mother, Tetsuwan Penguin. :(
I wish I could have been there for you; and for Earthshine. I dislike seeing anyone in pain.

Juanita
On a Flight into Space

Postby Juanita » 10 years ago

I'm very sorry for your loss. I've lost loved ones to so I can relate to how you feel.

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

"SOPikaMeowMeow" wrote:I'm very sorry for your loss. I've lost loved ones to so I can relate to how you feel.

Thank you very much.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 10 years ago

You have my sympathy, Angel of the Stars. :heart:

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

"jeffbert" wrote:You have my sympathy, Angel of the Stars. :heart:

Thank you, jeffbert.

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

My older brother and I just had a very deep, heart-to-heart chat to each other about death, how it ours are and will change from this. We talked about how when one of us dies the other will be the only left of the Stevens' family. We were hugging for over 5 minutes ( a new record), were trying to keep from snotting on each other's shoulder.. right now his sleeve is soaked from my tears.
I can't stop crying. I can't even see the letters very well on my keyboard; it's good thing I have all of the keys memorized.

-Angel Keidensu
Last edited by Angel of the Stars on Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General Discussion”