Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack on Titan)

Off topic discussion.
Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack on Titan)

Postby Angel of the Stars » 10 years ago

Ok, so just last week I started watching the anime called Attack on Titan, and so far I love it!!!
I'm on episode 21 of 28.

Anyone who would like to talk about this anime is more than welcome to chat about it on here; I'd like to see who else is a fan! :D

Dante69
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Dante69 » 10 years ago

I can tell you I like it. Actually I love it, but I say that about almost every anime. Nothing will come close to as good as Tetsuwan Atomu though. :)
Can't wait to find out what happens next. Anyone know if there will be a 2nd season for Shingeki no Kyojin? Cliffhangers...
:tenma: :astro: :o cha: LOL

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Yesterday I was actually talking with my friend Jessica about it, and she said that one of our other friends (Karina) said that they are NOT planning on making a second season! :(
I think she said it was because of the first season having such a bad ending (which I haven't seen yet).
It's kind of like how another season of the TV show Heroes was cancelled but now a new one is coming out next year for it.

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

So, from those who have watched the series (or even if you haven't), who do you find you are most like? (Personality and look-alike wise)
I find my personality to be like a mix of Amrin and Mikasa, while in real life I look like Petra~ :D
Last edited by Angel of the Stars on Wed May 28, 2014 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

OMG!!! Len Kagamine, my favorite Vocaloid EVER, sings a cover of Attack on Titan opening 1!!! XD
click for spoilerhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htgJbJXYaHk
Last edited by Angel of the Stars on Wed May 28, 2014 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 10 years ago

We watched the series in anime club after school (I was a bit surprised we were allowed to though, considering the violence and everything). It's a really great series I'm not gonna lie. But it's so, what's the word, PAINFUL to watch most of the time. In short, I guess you could say I have a love hate relationship with that series. XD
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

"Anime Girl" wrote:We watched the series in anime club after school (I was a bit surprised we were allowed to though, considering the violence and everything). It's a really great series I'm not gonna lie. But it's so, what's the word, PAINFUL to watch most of the time. In short, I guess you could say I have a love hate relationship with that series. XD

Oh wow, in school? XD
I love the series, I just hate it when click for spoilerPetra dies!!

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 10 years ago

I hate the dead Marco jokes the fandom makes. Like this one.

TEACHER: Okay class. Cut the paper in half.

STUDENT: Eridan style, or Marco style. (Dude, why!? Eridan's my favorite Homestuck character!)

Look up Teens React to Attack on Titan.
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

"Anime Girl" wrote:I hate the dead Marco jokes the fandom makes. Like this one.

TEACHER: Okay class. Cut the paper in half.

STUDENT: Eridan style, or Marco style. (Dude, why!? Eridan's my favorite Homestuck character!)

Look up Teens React to Attack on Titan.

Ugh, that's cruel to make such a joke, even if they're "just an" anime character.
I know that they're not real, but yet I can never accept that fact. :lol:

I'll be sure to watch it when I parents have fallen asleep! :D

Juanita
On a Flight into Space

Postby Juanita » 10 years ago

I thought the first two episodes were pretty good (although a bit gory for my taste), but the rest of the series I couldn't really get into. They seem to introduce characters so they can kill them off. I can't really bring myself to be attached to any of the characters since I feel like they're just going to die anyway.
It's not really my kind of anime, but I have to admit: the theme song is AWESOME!

Return to “General Discussion”