Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Postby Angel of the Stars » 9 years ago

Female, 15 years old

Happy early b-day, SoPikaMeowMeow! :)

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 9 years ago

Man, the poll is dead even. Something else I've noticed from this thread is how the younger members tend to be female while the older members tend to be male, though both genders definitely have their younger and older members. It just goes to show that Astro Boy is a universally appealing show to more than one demographic.

Also, Happy Birthday, SOPikaMeowMeow!

Windswept Cloak
Banned
Location: Sitting at my desk, surrounded by books and papers.

Postby Windswept Cloak » 9 years ago

Happy birthday, SOPikaMeowMeow. :)

"Shiyonasan" wrote:Man, the poll is dead even. Something else I've noticed from this thread is how the younger members tend to be female while the older members tend to be male, though both genders definitely have their younger and older members. It just goes to show that Astro Boy is a universally appealing show to more than one demographic.

That's good to hear. Then again, Tezuka anime has fans of all ages. I'm not really a big fan of most animes but Tezuka's are too good to resist.
Last edited by Windswept Cloak on Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

Juanita
On a Flight into Space

Postby Juanita » 9 years ago

Thank you!!!

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 9 years ago

I cannot answer the question as stated, because gender applies only the language. Words such as his, hers, & its have genders of masculine, feminine, & neuter, respectively. :D

:hyo:

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 9 years ago

As properly stated, my sex is male, & age is just shy of 56.

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 9 years ago

Female, 22 years of age. And to think, I first become a member here when I was 15-16.

Return to “General Discussion”