Attention

Off topic discussion.
Daiya Mondo
Metro City Citizen

Postby Daiya Mondo » 9 years ago

you could simply not use your "professional" name for the website, i understand not wanting to lose your "brand name" but reasons like this is probably why its good to not use/have the same name for every account you make on the internet.
ImageImage!

icon commissioned by birries!

Windswept Cloak
Banned
Location: Sitting at my desk, surrounded by books and papers.

Postby Windswept Cloak » 9 years ago

Good point. Fine then, I'll give in; I'm not nearly as stubborn as I used to be. But let me think up a new username for a few minutes for the moderators to change; I don't want to use my actual pen name. I'll think of something simple.
Last edited by Windswept Cloak on Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

Windswept Cloak
Banned

I have decided on a permanent new name, if you please: "Windswept Cloak". Thanks.
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 9 years ago

Kuo-Yi, it's explicitly said in the rules that you're not allowed to have more than one account. I remember when I was a moderator, and a banned user kept making accounts or making her brothers make accounts on her behalf, and we banned each one.

I understand your desire to pull away from your older posts - like, I often run into posts I made when I was weird in 8th grade or when I was super flamboyant in 11th grade - but you can't just make a new account out of the blue, especially when it clashes with the rules. Not to mention how you should have just privately asked a moderator about the name change.

You do this a lot, to be honest; making big announcements when you don't really need to, or outright and openly breaking forum rules. It's getting quite annoying for the rest of us to witness.
ImageImageImageImage
Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!
Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

Windswept Cloak
Banned

I know; which is why I said earlier that I give in; I'm not changing an account. It's true I get a bit a little stubborn and annoying sometimes, sorry for that. I won't mention it again - well, I'll try not to. I don't want to come off as annoying. Sorry about that.

I have also already notified a moderator. :)
Last edited by Windswept Cloak on Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 9 years ago

We are discussing your matter in private and we will get back to you in private if we feel that a name change is an option.

I also restored all of your deleted comments, please do not delete them again, it makes the rest of us look like we're talking to no one and removes all context of the conversation.

This thread will now be shut down.

If you have any further remarks or questions... MESSAGE A MODERATOR.

Return to “General Discussion”