Untitled Thread

Off topic discussion.
Reid958
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Reid958 » 9 years ago

I agree with earthshine, maybe that would help. Better get rest, somtimes a good breakfast in the mornings helps. I actually understood what you mean, almost everyday I would say the same thing, of saying "what wrong with me" to you the truth, I have a short term memory, so I struggle with school, because I easily forget things, what I've learnt and reamber what I have to do or something that's on. So I understand, try not to post the same things, for I think it is rules, it's better lf you try ask the mentor of this site. you know the funny thing, I keep having to go back and cheak rules once in while before I do anything else. XD

Anyway I hope the members advice may help you, or even mine. I'm sure it would get better soon, I promise. ;-) everyone makes mistakes you know.
Last edited by Reid958 on Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

Windswept Cloak
Banned
Location: Sitting at my desk, surrounded by books and papers.

Postby Windswept Cloak » 9 years ago

Thank you all very much. Another thing I'm concerned about at the moment though is that I'm a little worried that some people on the forum may have started to dislike me due to how childish I've been acting these two days.
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 9 years ago

I think we should modify the rules to allow changes in the name used to post under. Some other forums are more liberal in this regard, some let users use two identies, one under which they are known by to the moderators, and administrators by which can be seen in their profile, and a pen name which they can change and post under. In any case there should be a required minimum time between name changes, perhaps one per year or two. We all go through identity crisis now and then during a major life change such as a marriage or the death of a loved one and suddenly see ourselves differently. Young people can and will experience this several times growing up, we should accomidate this need for an identity realignment. Just my two cents (yen?).

Oh and Kui-Yi, don't worry, if anything I simply see you as more human and going through a change in life in route to becoming a more beautiful person.
Last edited by Tetsuwan Penguin on Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[sigpic][/sigpic]Image

:tenma: I'm on Fanfiction.net as Tetsuwan Penguin. Please check out some of the other stories I've written! ;)
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4672860/Tetsuwan-Penguin

I can also be found on Deviant Art http://tetsuwanpenguin.deviantart.com/

My home page
http://scharkalvin.weebly.com/about-me.html

Windswept Cloak
Banned
Location: Sitting at my desk, surrounded by books and papers.

Postby Windswept Cloak » 9 years ago

There's a Harry Potter forum called HPN.net that allows you to change your username, and you can delete posts (and your own threads) no matter how long it's been year; lately I deleted a thread there I posted months and MONTHS ago....I really don't see anything wrong with that as long as you don't offend other members. Hmm.

Do you? Thanks, that's awfully nice of you.
Last edited by Windswept Cloak on Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

Return to “General Discussion”