I Got a Kitten!!

Off topic discussion.
Earthshine

I Got a Kitten!!

Postby Earthshine » 9 years ago

... Somewhere in this house.

My partner's little brother found this precious tiny baby trapped in their roommate's car last night and saw that it was in bad condition. After keeping her overnight and getting her checked in with a vet we were offered to take in the kitten (my partner's brother's cats were NOT happy with the kitten at all). She's only 19 ounces in weight and registers as a 2/5 in body condition :cry: , other than that she is perfectly healthy.

After some snuggling the little thing ran under my TV stand where she promptly disappeared from existence... We have no idea where she went and are currently waiting for her to come out on her own. :lol:

Expect a pic as soon as possible (when we find her) :d oh:

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Postby Angel of the Stars » 9 years ago

Awww my gosh! I hope you can find her soon; I remember when my baby iguana got loose in the apartment and I had to find her before my parents did X"D

Can't wait for you to post a picture of the lil baby! ^U^

Earthshine

For the moment we're letting her hide, she's been through a lot in the last 24 hours (being trapped in a car engine, getting barked at by dogs and hissed at by older cats, being taken to a vet and now she's in a completely new house with new smells) and she's probably scared and tired. If she's still in hiding tomorrow morning then we'll do some really thorough looking for her.

I'll definitely take a picture of her when we find her (or when she comes out).

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Yeah, that's a good idea! :3
We did thatwith the little tabby kitten we got to own for a few months back when I was eight (of course our stupid land lord found out and took him away while I was at school. I still hate him).

Earthshine

I'm so lucky that I don't have to deal with landlords (I'm living on my mother's property in her spare house).

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Lucky XD
Spare house? Like a smaller, almost trailer like house? (I think I've seen them before)

Earthshine

It's a small one-bedroom "guest house" and about 3000 square feet and is not mobile what-so-ever.

Windswept Cloak
Banned
Location: Sitting at my desk, surrounded by books and papers.

Postby Windswept Cloak » 9 years ago

How nice. Have you gave the cat a name yet?
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 9 years ago

I remember when I was at summer camp one of the counselors had a kitten she had named schmutz. It's a Yiddish word that loosely means filth. (It was a dark colored kitten).

Try leaving out a saucer of milk or some tuna. That should get the little dear out of hiding.
[sigpic][/sigpic]Image

:tenma: I'm on Fanfiction.net as Tetsuwan Penguin. Please check out some of the other stories I've written! ;)
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4672860/Tetsuwan-Penguin

I can also be found on Deviant Art http://tetsuwanpenguin.deviantart.com/

My home page
http://scharkalvin.weebly.com/about-me.html

Reid958
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Reid958 » 9 years ago

"Lucky" I can't have cat, cuz my gran and my mom are anorexic to cats. But I do have a dog which is a collie and stafford X. Her name is Meadow.^.^
But I live in another house which is my dad, they have a black and white cat, calked arrowstotol, I think that's how you spell his name. Opps

Return to “General Discussion”