Who has what pets?

Off topic discussion.
Umbral-Coltwings
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Umbral-Coltwings » 9 years ago

The cats look a bit alike. They are mostly white with black, gray or brown spots. As for the dogs, one is a light brown, and the other one is black.
They are both really sweet. :D
:hyo: whoops

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Postby Angel of the Stars » 9 years ago

"Umbral-Coltwings" wrote:The cats look a bit alike. They are mostly white with black, gray or brown spots. As for the dogs, one is a light brown, and the other one is black.
They are both really sweet. :D

Aww! They sound so cute! ^U^

Dante69
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Dante69 » 9 years ago

I have a dog. Called him Leo-chan. He's old now...5, 6 maybe. I don't keep track. He's a white Maltese/ Bichon. He not suppose to shed, but he is losing hair for some reason.
:tenma: :astro: :o cha: LOL

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

"Dante69" wrote:I have a dog. Called him Leo-chan. He's old now...5, 6 maybe. I don't keep track. He's a white Maltese/ Bichon. He not suppose to shed, but he is losing hair for some reason.

Leo-chan is a cute name! Makes me think of Leonardo from Ninja Turtles. XD
Maybe he's sick? How long had he been losing fur? His whole life, or recently?

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 9 years ago

"Angel of the Stars" wrote:[QUOTE=Earthshine;230133]
Savannah cats are very lovely~ :3
One of my friends owns one, although she's not very friendly. ^^" She intce scratched me.

They are not your typical house cat that's for sure :D They take a very dedicated owner as they are descended from African servals :d evil:

Which is why if I were to have one I'd prefer to have one that is a F3 or higher (this means that one of their great-grandparents was a serval. F1 means one parent was a serval).

I've seen some savannah cats that are fairly friendly and sociable at the F3 and higher mark (and are less "crazy" :w00t :)

I really love cats. :heart:

XD
Sorry, this is probably a dumb question, but what does "F3" stand for?[/QUOTE]
That means that one of the ancestors at the 3rd level is a Savannah, in this case one of the great-grandparents.
F1: 1 of the 1st degree ancestors: 1 of the parents.
F2: 2nd degree: grandparents
F3: 3rd degree: great-grandparents
F4: 4th degree: great-great-grandparents
etc...
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

"fafner" wrote:[QUOTE=Angel of the Stars;230143][QUOTE=Earthshine;230133]
Savannah cats are very lovely~ :3
One of my friends owns one, although she's not very friendly. ^^" She intce scratched me.

They are not your typical house cat that's for sure :D They take a very dedicated owner as they are descended from African servals :d evil:

Which is why if I were to have one I'd prefer to have one that is a F3 or higher (this means that one of their great-grandparents was a serval. F1 means one parent was a serval).

I've seen some savannah cats that are fairly friendly and sociable at the F3 and higher mark (and are less "crazy" :w00t :)

I really love cats. :heart:

XD
Sorry, this is probably a dumb question, but what does "F3" stand for?[/QUOTE]
That means that one of the ancestors at the 3rd level is a Savannah, in this case one of the great-grandparents.
F1: 1 of the 1st degree ancestors: 1 of the parents.
F2: 2nd degree: grandparents
F3: 3rd degree: great-grandparents
F4: 4th degree: great-great-grandparents
etc...[/QUOTE]

Ook! Thanks for the explanation! ^^

Return to “General Discussion”