Skype Meeting 4

Off topic discussion.

What date is most convenient for you to attend?

Saturday, November 22
29%
Sunday, November 23
7%
Saturday, November 29
21%
Sunday, November 30
21%
Saturday, December 6
14%
Sunday, December 7
7%

Total votes: 14

Dante69
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Dante69 » 9 years ago

I join! Have skype on computer now so it wont be bad like last time.
:tenma: :astro: :o cha: LOL

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 9 years ago

"Dante69" wrote:I join! Have skype on computer now so it wont be bad like last time.

Awesome! I still have your Skype name from the last Skype Meeting as well, so you're good to go!

Just a reminder to all people attending the Skype Meeting: please use some sort of headphones during the Skype Meeting, whether it be on your headset or traditional headphones. We don't want to hear our own voices during the Skype Meeting! ;)

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 9 years ago

I did not vote yet because at this point I have no preference and I fear something will come up in the meantime, but I'll try to participate. :)

Shiyonasan
Administrator

"Astro Forever" wrote:I did not vote yet because at this point I have no preference and I fear something will come up in the meantime, but I'll try to participate. :)

It would be great to have you in a Skype Meeting again even if you're only able to drop in for a few minutes. :)

Tetsuwan Atom
Robot President

Postby Tetsuwan Atom » 9 years ago

Count me in even though i haven't been on the forums for 2/4 of this year seems i got back at the right time for this.
This Saturday i have a friend coming so that may be somewhat troublesome depending on the time.

Osamu Tezuka God of Manga Father of Anime RIP 1928-1989
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAnimeNewsNetwork1?feature=mhum

Shiyonasan
Administrator

"Tetsuwan Atom" wrote:Count me in even though i haven't been on the forums for 2/4 of this year seems i got back at the right time for this.
This Saturday i have a friend coming so that may be somewhat troublesome depending on the time.

Because of the time difference, the Skype Meeting will start for you at midnight on Sunday, November 23 (that is, if the votes stay as they are. It's looking like November 22 will be the day the Skype Meeting happens). Not sure how that will affect you.
Last edited by Shiyonasan on Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.

MrsEclipse
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby MrsEclipse » 9 years ago

I want to join in if I'm not scheduled to work during the time (I don't know my schedule far enough ahead yet) and also I have skype but I don't know how to use it because I never call anyone.
Baby, don't let it slip, it's a once in a lifetime ship and it's never gonna come again...

Shiyonasan
Administrator

"MrsEclipse" wrote:I want to join in if I'm not scheduled to work during the time (I don't know my schedule far enough ahead yet) and also I have skype but I don't know how to use it because I never call anyone.

If you do join, the members in the Skype call can help you out. It's actually a pretty simple program.

Also, if you do know that you're going to join, send me a private message with your Skype name. I'll send you a contact request which you can accept. I'll call you when the Skype Meeting happens and you'll answer the call, from which you'll be put into the Skype Meeting.

Shiyonasan
Administrator

The poll is now closed.

This Skype Meeting will occur tomorrow, Saturday, November 22, 2014, at 4 PM Eastern Time. Don't forget to convert that time into your own time zone to figure out what time the Skype Meeting will start for you.

Even if you didn't vote in the poll, you are still allowed to attend. Just let me know through a PM and/or a reply in this thread that you want to attend this Skype Meeting and I'll get you set up.

To those that have confirmed that they'll be able to attend: I can't wait to talk to you tomorrow! :)
Last edited by Shiyonasan on Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 9 years ago

So it will be 11 am for me. I'll try to be there!

Return to “General Discussion”