Off topic discussion.
Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Postby Angel of the Stars » 9 years ago

I really love Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time from the N64! XD

Umbral-Coltwings
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Umbral-Coltwings » 9 years ago

A lot of people like the Zelda series, apparantly. And I know that they didn't make one for the 64, I just said it would've been interesting, since the 1980's Astroboy anime had been the most up-to-date adaption. :p
"Earthshine" wrote:A part of me would really like more Astro Boy games that were great as a game and as a part of the franchise, but another part of me is worried what those games might be like on our new platforms.
I would be worried too.
:hyo: whoops

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 9 years ago

I must get with the Zelda bandwagon :p I was never sure which one I preferred :D
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 9 years ago

I myself really love the Zelda franchise (though I admit I have not played any Zelda game since the release of Twilight Princess). The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time was the second Zelda game that I was actually able to finish on my own and the first one I was able to comprehend well enough to actually really enjoy it. So it has a special place in my heart.

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 9 years ago

When I played Ocarina of Time for the first time, I had already finished on my own the 4 that had been released before. However, I remained stuck for at least one month in the Ice Cave, because I had not understood that the damn ice block could be moved around :d oh: I had even climbed on it, but for some reason failed to see the "push" icon :rolleyes: I can't remember if I finally found the trick in a walkthrough or on my own though...
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

Umbral-Coltwings
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Umbral-Coltwings » 9 years ago

LoZ holds a place in a lot of peoples hearts. :) The bandwagon isn't hard to join! :lol:
I never finished Majora's Mask, due to something happening to the wii. Love that game, though. For some reason, I've got some sort of knack for finishing some games pretty quickly... It's weird. The Water Temple isn't too hard because of that. :eek:
:hyo: whoops

Dante69
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Dante69 » 9 years ago

"Angel of the Stars" wrote:I really love Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time from the N64! XD

Best! ^
:tenma: :astro: :o cha: LOL

Return to “General Discussion”