Postby Umbral-Coltwings » 9 years ago

What N64 games are your favorite? I'll list mine:

1. Majora's Mask
2. Banjo-Kazooie
3. Ocarina of Time
4. Pokemon Stadium
5. Donkey Kong 64

I'm only listing five for now. Might list some later. :p
Last edited by Umbral-Coltwings on Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Had to fix the list.
:hyo: whoops

Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 9 years ago

Oh wow, I loved the N64 so much! It was our 3rd system we got and we played that thing constantly, I was about 8 when it first came out.

My favorite games were; Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, Star Fox 64 and Mario 64.

Uran-chama
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Uran-chama » 9 years ago

My older brother was the one who had the N64 and he never really let me or my younger brother play it much but I always had fun playing Super Smash Bros and Ocarina of Time! (we played Gamecube games more)

Umbral-Coltwings
Rocket Ball Champion

"Earthshine" wrote:Oh wow, I loved the N64 so much! It was our 3rd system we got and we played that thing constantly, I was about 8 when it first came out.

My favorite games were; Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, Star Fox 64 and Mario 64.

The 64 might've been the 2nd console I've played, the first being the Gamecube. I love them both! :D And I've seen that someone made a handheld N64, with all the wires and everything put into a Game Boy carrying case.
Here's a photo:
handheld64.jpg

And on another note, I forgot to add Banjo-Kazooie. That might just beat Ocarina of Time, actually. :lol:
Last edited by Umbral-Coltwings on Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 9 years ago

The Nintendo 64 is my personal favorite video game console! Great system. Got my N64 back in Christmas 1998. It has some minor problems starting up games, but otherwise, it still works pretty good.

My favorite games are Majora's Mask, Ocarina of Time, Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-Tooie, Super Mario 64, Mario Party 1-3, Donkey Kong 64, Diddy Kong Racing, Star Wars Episode 1: Racer, and Super Smash Bros.

Had some fun times playing multiplayer with my friends in some of those games. :D

Umbral-Coltwings
Rocket Ball Champion

"Shiyonasan" wrote:The Nintendo 64 is my personal favorite video game console!

It's my favorite too! :w00t: For the games, Banjo-Kazooie gets hard, like when you get to the Rusty Bucket Bay. (I haven't played it in months, so I forgot the name. :d oh :)
I like multiplayer 64 games, but we only own one controller. the second one broke, so no multiplayer. Maybe I'll get a replacement someday... :p

Earthshine

It's an amazing system and people are still raving about it and playing it. We have a game shop here in my city called Game World where 1/4 of the floor is dedicated to this console.

Umbral-Coltwings
Rocket Ball Champion

That's amazing! :w00t: The N64 is one of the best nintendo systems, at least in my opinion. I wonder what would've happened if they made a Astroboy game for it... :astro:

Earthshine

Well I don't think the N64 had an Astro Boy game, but the Gameboy Advance had Omega Factor which is an incredible game as it is and a joy to have for the fandom. Gamers everywhere despite not being a fan of Astro Boy generally love this game; it's challenging, fun and has a great story.

A part of me would really like more Astro Boy games that were great as a game and as a part of the franchise, but another part of me is worried what those games might be like on our new platforms.

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Postby F-Man » 9 years ago

There was an N64 Kimba game by Nintendo that sadly got cancelled which is a tragedy.

For my favorite games, I also have to put Majora's Mask at the top, followed by Ocarina of Time, Super Mario 64, the Banjo games, Donkey Kong 64, Diddy Kong Racing.
I'm on Twitter.

Return to “General Discussion”