The Legend of Zelda

Off topic discussion.
Umbral-Coltwings
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Umbral-Coltwings » 9 years ago

I hope it doesn't end up like the other Zelda show some people made once.
link-animated.jpg

"Well excuse me, princess!"

I know Nintendo didn't really give any information about Link's personality, but they could have at least not have Link like to kill things(in the show). :shifty:

It most likely wouldn't, though.

I've always wondered how the Occocos (or however you pronounce them) were able to keep a castle floating with advanced technology that only Link can access. They don't have arms, and they would need the Clawshot to start some of the fans. I guess they're magic. o-o
Last edited by Umbral-Coltwings on Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:hyo: whoops

Juanita
On a Flight into Space

Postby Juanita » 9 years ago

I honestly hope this doesn't happen...

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 9 years ago

Zelda Wii U has been delayed past 2015, and will also not appear at E3 this year:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=866919960035802
http://www.zeldadungeon.net/2015/03/zelda-wii-u-will-not-be-shown-at-e3-this-year/

I'm honestly not too surprised and not too bummed about this. If this means adding in new great content and further refining the game, then I'm all for it. I mean, just look at Twilight Princess; that game got delayed and look how great it turned out.

Umbral-Coltwings
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Umbral-Coltwings » 9 years ago

I know it's really late to announce it, but Majora's Mask 3D has been out for a few months. Sometimes I don't keep up with things. :blush:

For Zelda U, I can see why they would delay.
Especially if you think about how much coding goes into it. :o hmy:

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 8 years ago

Bumping this old thread to share a free-to-play demo of a pretty nice 2.5D recreation of the original Zelda game.

The only bug I've noticed so far is with the save feature. Otherwise, it's pretty good overall!

You use WASD or the arrow keys to move, X or L to attack with the sword, Z or K to use an item, and the enter key to pause the game.

Figured I'd share this since I know there's a few Zelda fans on this forum.

http://www.zelda30tribute.com/

Chrispy
Kokoro Robot

Postby Chrispy » 8 years ago

I just got A Link between Worlds yesterday, and I'm already having a literal blast with it.

Does anyone else have this game, and if so, what are your thoughts on it?
Okey Okey Okey Okey Okey Okey PK FIYER Okey :cool:

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 8 years ago

"Shiyonasan" wrote:Bumping this old thread to share a free-to-play demo of a pretty nice 2.5D recreation of the original Zelda game.

The only bug I've noticed so far is with the save feature. Otherwise, it's pretty good overall!

You use WASD or the arrow keys to move, X or L to attack with the sword, Z or K to use an item, and the enter key to pause the game.

"Nintendo asked us to remove this site for copyright infringement."

Nice... thanks Nintendo :shifty:

"Chrispy" wrote:I just got A Link between Worlds yesterday, and I'm already having a literal blast with it.

Does anyone else have this game, and if so, what are your thoughts on it?

Bought it some time ago with a 3DS, I like it. It is very similar in style with A Link to the Past, but still standing very well on its own.
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 8 years ago

"fafner" wrote:[QUOTE=Shiyonasan;239165]Bumping this old thread to share a free-to-play demo of a pretty nice 2.5D recreation of the original Zelda game.

"Nintendo asked us to remove this site for copyright infringement."

Nice... thanks Nintendo :shifty: [/QUOTE]

Wow, what a bunch of jerks.

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 7 years ago

Not going to lie; I got goosebumps watching this trailer:

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Official Game Trailer - Nintendo E3 2016

Umbral-Coltwings
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Umbral-Coltwings » 7 years ago

I know!!! The graphics and the new gameplay mechanics are AMAZING! You can use a shield as a snowboard! Among other things. It's worth the wait!

Return to “General Discussion”