Not A Monster

Off topic discussion.
Dante69
Rocket Ball Champion

Not A Monster

Postby Dante69 » 9 years ago

Warning: For those who have a problem with the LGBTQ community please do not read further.

This is just a bit of a rant since I am kind of a loner and don't talk to people often.
Being a Trans man is tough. I really wish I was not born this way. I feel like a monster in my home, around my family. I am not surprised I am treated this way. I am surprised that I am being kicked out of the house. (I'm only 19, yes I still live with my parents). My depression and anxiety doesn't help this either. I am in constant battle every day. So next week I will talk to my doctor about finding Free mental help. I will not see anyone who cannot help me get testosterone. If I take this I will be kicked out and will move in with my more accepting aunt. Some people would say I am too young, or I will "ruin myself" (said many times), but I suppose only a Trans person can understand a Trans person. I find it odd that the people who can accept you are the family you make and not the family you are given. A stranger won't look at me with as much disappointment as my family. I can't tell if that is a good thing. :unsure:

Sorry if this can't be posted or something. Too lazy to read the rules.
:tenma: :astro: :o cha: LOL

Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 9 years ago

I'll send you a PM, as a member of the LGBT community I know what you are going through.

Return to “General Discussion”