am I "weird and gross?"

Off topic discussion.
MrsEclipse
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby MrsEclipse » 9 years ago

I see I'm a little late to the party, but I just wanted to drop in and splash some encouragement around. It's been a while, so I hope you're feeling better about it. For the record, I never thought you were gross or creepy, and I know it's hard when you worry about what other people think about you. In some cases it can be worth it to ask someone why they think what they said, and see if they have any genuine constructive criticism. However, on the internet and most especially Tumblr... just don't engage. There's a massive chance they're either trolling or frothing-at-the-mouth angry over a tiny infraction and are trying to create drama.

"Shiyonasan" wrote:Don't even think about it. That thread will get deleted too.

MRS ECLIPSE: [thinks about it]

SHIYONASAN: [deletes thread in Mrs. Eclipse's imagination.]
Baby, don't let it slip, it's a once in a lifetime ship and it's never gonna come again...

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 9 years ago

:shifty: I would not take too much offense to what 1 / 300 people says, especially when it is so unusual; but even if not unusual, you must know yourself, & thus be assured otherwise.

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Postby F-Man » 9 years ago

"jeffbert" wrote:but even if not unusual, you must know yourself, & thus be assured otherwise.

I think this is something to live by. Some people online think I'm a bad guy for preconceived reasons, but ultimately I know that's not the case.
I'm on Twitter.

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 9 years ago

"MrsEclipse" wrote:I see I'm a little late to the party, but I just wanted to drop in and splash some encouragement around. It's been a while, so I hope you're feeling better about it. For the record, I never thought you were gross or creepy, and I know it's hard when you worry about what other people think about you. In some cases it can be worth it to ask someone why they think what they said, and see if they have any genuine constructive criticism. However, on the internet and most especially Tumblr... just don't engage. There's a massive chance they're either trolling or frothing-at-the-mouth angry over a tiny infraction and are trying to create drama.

[QUOTE=Shiyonasan;233454]Don't even think about it. That thread will get deleted too.

MRS ECLIPSE: [thinks about it]

SHIYONASAN: [deletes thread in Mrs. Eclipse's imagination.][/QUOTE]
Thank You :)

Return to “General Discussion”