The Scorch Trials

Off topic discussion.
Umbral-Coltwings
Rocket Ball Champion

The Scorch Trials

Postby Umbral-Coltwings » 8 years ago

So, a thread for the Scorch Trials! Hoorah! This'll basically be a discussion thingy for both the book and the movie. If you're wanting a small review, then I guess I'll make one.

If you've read The Scorch Trials book and you're wanting a movie adaption, than this isn't the movie you might've been hoping for. Though the effects are amazing and it all looks pretty awesome, it completely diverges from the book and makes an entirely different storyline (with characters and a few minor things from the book). It's pretty cool, though, so go see it if you want! :)

Warnings for the chilrens:

click for spoilerThey like saying the s word a lot,

If you have/are a younger child, or if you're sensitive to this kind of stuff, watch out for freaky, ravenous, eyeless zombies, :sick:

And creepy infested wounds.

Sorry if this made anyone uncomfortable, but I don't know how spoiler tags work. Could a moderator could put those in please?
Last edited by Shiyonasan on Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
:hyo: whoops

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 8 years ago

"Umbral-Coltwings" wrote:Sorry if this made anyone uncomfortable, but I don't know how spoiler tags work. Could a moderator could put those in please?

Sure thing. I'll put those in.

In order to use spoiler tags, you type in [ spoiler ] (without spaces), put in the text you want right after that, then type [ /spoiler ] (again, without spaces) immediately after the end of the text. Hope that makes sense.

Anyway, I watched The Maze Runner a few months ago and thought it was really good. Really underrated movie in my opinion. Can't wait to get around to watching The Scorch Trials and the third movie whenever it comes out. :)

Umbral-Coltwings
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Umbral-Coltwings » 8 years ago

It does make sense, thanks!
:hyo: whoops

Return to “General Discussion”