Skype Meeting 7 (Hosted by EyeOdyssey)

Off topic discussion.

Which date is most convenient for you to attend?

Saturday, October 17
28%
Sunday, October 18
22%
Saturday, October 24
33%
Sunday, October 25
17%

Total votes: 18

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 8 years ago

"fafner" wrote:Next time I want a specific date, I will check everything except that date :p

Actually, it's funny that you would bring that up. I've thought about getting rid of the poll for future Skype meetings and choosing a specific date to hold them on. Haven't decided, but I'll continue to consider it.

Anyway... It's not as if I were the most talkative out there :rolleyes: Saturday, I will be busy most of the afternoon, and most of the evening. I might come to say hi if I find an internet access, but that's far from certain.

In completely unrelated news, due to recent changes in my schedule, I will be unavailable the 24th. I will go to a place where the Internet doesn't exist; no hotspot, no cybercafe, an authentic cyber blackhole. If you ask people there what the Internet is, they might very well ask if it's edible. So... when fate strikes there is nothing that can be done :lol:

Even if you can only drop by for a few minutes, that would be fine.

Shiyonasan
Administrator

I am so sorry everyone. Real life has once again gotten in the way of this Skype meeting happening. I have another important event going on this weekend as well. :mad:

With that said, I will unfortunately have to cancel this Skype meeting.

I could ask Astro Forever or Earthshine to host this, but I would not want to spring that on them in such a short time frame. If they want to host a Skype meeting on a different date, I will allow them to.

I will try to host a special New Year's Eve Skype meeting again this year if real life doesn't get in the way of that as well.

Again, I apologize profusely for this. I'm sure you guys were looking forward to this, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be. :(

Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 8 years ago

I would not have a problem hosting a skype meeting if it were not for the fact that my internet connection is so shaky. :(

Shiyonasan
Administrator

It seems we have a last minute hosting change!

Since I have to bow out of this Skype meeting, EyeOdyssey has offered to take my place as the host this time around! He may send you a contact request on Skype, but if not, go ahead and ask him for his account name on there.

Everybody remind EyeOdyssey how awesome he is by sending him a private message thanking him for saving this Skype meeting! :)

EDIT: Just as a reminder: this Skype meeting takes place this Saturday, October 17th from 3 PM Eastern Time to 6 PM or 7 PM Eastern time, unless EyeOdyssey wishes to switch the times.
Last edited by Shiyonasan on Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

the 鉄腕アトム fan
Beyond the Stars

Postby the 鉄腕アトム fan » 8 years ago

Thank you so much EyeOdyssey for hosting the October Skype meeting!!!!!
Go Go Go Assstttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooo Boooooooooooooooooy :astro:

EyeOdyssey

Postby EyeOdyssey » 8 years ago

Just finished sending contact requests to everyone who voted. If anyone else is interested in joining the meeting this Saturday, feel free to private message me your Skype info so I can add you to the list.
Last edited by EyeOdyssey on Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For more, have a stop by The EyeOdyssey Lounge.
http://eyeodyssey.tumblr.com/

EyeOdyssey

Postby EyeOdyssey » 8 years ago

Update!
Holy bacon! The neighborhood where I am is going through a power outage. Only ten minutes before the meeting too. We're still connected to the web, but I don't know for how long. My computer's back up battery can only last for so long. :/

We may undergo a bit of a delay if this lasts any longer.
For more, have a stop by The EyeOdyssey Lounge.
http://eyeodyssey.tumblr.com/

the 鉄腕アトム fan
Beyond the Stars

NOOOOO

the 鉄腕アトム fan
Beyond the Stars

BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP
BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP

Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 8 years ago

Let us know when/if the power comes back on!

Return to “General Discussion”