Morning routine?

Off topic discussion.
TetsuwanToby
Rocket Ball Champion

Morning routine?

Postby TetsuwanToby » 8 years ago

I don't I thought it would be fun.... :D
Basically you just say your morning routine

My typical routine is my alarm goes off at 6:00 am and I turn it off and procrastinate for a good 10 minutes. Then I choose what I want to wear and get dressed and brush my hair, teeth, and whatever else.nI then check all my social media and respond to comments or DM's then I let my dogs outside and feeed my fish. I put my backpack on and prepare my coffee to go. (I'm obsessed with coffee). By that time it's usually 6:40 so I run down to my bus stop and go to school. Thats it unless it's summer or vacation time, then I just sleep in until 8:00 and get my coffee and draw for that morning :p

Anyway that's my routine. How about yours?
[sigpic][/sigpic]

100% pure cartoon fanatic

Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 8 years ago

Oh dear. My morning routine is as follows;

I wake up around 6, make our bed so it's nice and tidy, then I prepare breakfast (usually either oatmeal, fruit, eggs or something of that nature), we then eat that with some coffee (my fiance makes the coffee). After breakfast I get dressed, brush my hair, style my hair, put on my makeup (this process can take about 30 minutes) and then depending on the day it's off to the bus for school/work or a lounge about day.

Reid958
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Reid958 » 8 years ago

Mines pretty similar!...

My morning routine is, my alarm goes off at 7:00am (eh...make it a bed shaker alarm, cuz I'm deaf)
But somtimes 15mintues earlier or more. So I can read a book for a while or check my PM or check the notifications before 7am strikes. But I don't really do that much in the morning since it's a school week.
First thing I go into the kitchen is boil the kettle, putting coffee and sugar into the cup so it's ready when the boiling finishes. So then straight for a morning shower, once I'm finshed I get dressed into my everyday high school uniform, brush my hair and tie it up. Since my school rule is I have to tie my hair. (Pouts)

Then tidy my bed, checking lf I got everything in my school bag that I need for school
Then into the kitchen make myself lunch and a bottle of water, when that's set up I prepare myself breakfast next to the cup of coffee, usually i have eggs on toast. (Kinda getting bored of eggs throu, at least it's better then packed cereal)
Brush my teeth, check my hair, put cream on my face. (I never wear make up) once I'm all ready, my mom would drive me down and drop me of at the bus stop. Which I have to be at the bus stop at 8:00am.
i wait for about 10mins for the bus to come, it takes 30mins to get to school, lf I'm lucky it will get there in 20mins. Since I have to be at school about 8:40am. So yeah!..Sorry I don't know how to make a story short.
[sigpic][/sigpic] "COOKIE TIME!!!!!"

TetsuwanToby
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby TetsuwanToby » 8 years ago

"Reid958" wrote:
My morning routine is, my alarm goes off at 7:00am (eh...make it a bed shaker alarm, cuz I'm deaf)

I didn't know you where deaf! :o hmy:
[sigpic][/sigpic]

100% pure cartoon fanatic

Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 8 years ago

Yeah, you were on Skype awhile ago.
[sigpic][/sigpic]Image

:tenma: I'm on Fanfiction.net as Tetsuwan Penguin. Please check out some of the other stories I've written! ;)
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4672860/Tetsuwan-Penguin

I can also be found on Deviant Art http://tetsuwanpenguin.deviantart.com/

My home page
http://scharkalvin.weebly.com/about-me.html

Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 8 years ago

usually i have eggs on toast. (Kinda getting bored of eggs throu, at least it's better then packed cereal)

I think almost anything is better than cereal to be honest.

Novacain
Beyond the Stars

Postby Novacain » 8 years ago

I usually crawl out of bed after hitting the snooze button for half an hour. Then I make coffee and hop in the shower while it brews. I make my cat sit in the bathroom with me because he has asthma and the vet told me the steam would help (it really seems to!) I stumble around trying to find something decent to wear, all the while cursing myself for not picking something the night before. Usually I'm half dressed and I give up momentarily, go and make my protein shake for lunch. Then I go and finished getting dressed, usually unsatisfied with my outfit but am running out of time so I just deal with it. The last thing I do is feed my cats, and I usually have a coffee while I surf the net for a few minutes. I'm usually out the door bout 7:55 knowing very well I can't get to work for 8am because it's at least a 20 minute drive. I'm usually down the first flight of stairs when I remember that I forgot to turn off the coffee machine, so I go back upstairs one last time, shut it off and shoo the cat off the kitchen counter.

Reid958
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Reid958 » 8 years ago

"Tetsuwan Penguin" wrote:Yeah, you were on Skype awhile ago.

Earthshine- (reply) yeah! I totally agree with you. I just don't like factory cereal much. ^^

Tetsuwana Toby- (reply) I don't always tell people I'm actually deaf , but just saying how the morning route goes anyway.^_^, but yeah

Tetsuwuwana Penguin- (reply) Oh! I may hear you guys on Skype, but maybe this would explain everything, but have you heard of a cochlear implant before?

(Btw sorry, I just don't know how to quote at the same time rather then double messaging. Lf you get what I mean)
Last edited by Reid958 on Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
[sigpic][/sigpic] "COOKIE TIME!!!!!"

MrsEclipse
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby MrsEclipse » 8 years ago

My morning routine:

Days when I work in the morning:
  • Alarm goes off an hour before work starts.
  • I turn it off but fall back asleep while sitting up.
  • I wake up fifteen minutes before my shift starts.
  • Shower and dressing takes ten minutes.
  • Catch a ride to work with my Dad, who drives me the five minutes to the building. (40 minute walk, 20 minute bike ride, but a 5 minute drive.)
  • Luckily I don't get hungry for another two and a half hours, so I can buy a snack for my break.
  • Seriously, it's the 400mg of Seroquel. That stuff is knock you out :blush:

On days when I don't work... well, I can't describe it any better than this cartoon: Morning Routine
Although, now that computers come in tablets, I don't even need to get up and go to the computer.
Baby, don't let it slip, it's a once in a lifetime ship and it's never gonna come again...

Rejoyce
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Rejoyce » 8 years ago

Mine's kind of boring. I wake up early so I can doze for twenty minutes. Then I get dressed, brush my teeth and hair, and make frozen waffles. While I wait for the toaster to pop, I pack my stuff up to go. Then I go. I prefer to shower in the evenings because my hair always tangles when it's wet, and it takes forever to dry. Easier just to brush it in the morning.

Return to “General Discussion”