What Animes are you watching?

Off topic discussion.
BigFox8
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby BigFox8 » 8 years ago

Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma
:astro: On YouTube, I am CodeLyokoFan2002. Astro Boy is the cutest robot in town! :astro:

Melty
Kokoro Robot

Postby Melty » 8 years ago

Just got finished with Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai (Haganai) season 3. Now to sit and wait for season 4 to come out not long after I get back from my honeymoon, haha.

jmb2891
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby jmb2891 » 8 years ago

Samurai Champloo. Just got the whole series on Blu-ray!
"Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free."
-Jim Morrison

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you, too, can become great."
-Mark Twain

Please check out:
My YouTube Channel
My Ultimate-Guitar Profile

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 8 years ago

BEELZEBUB, though CR has lately not been working smoothly on my PC.

Melty
Kokoro Robot

Postby Melty » 7 years ago

I was told to give School Rumble a chance. I'm actually enjoying it.

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 7 years ago

I have been watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure with my roommate as of late. I did not like it at first, as it is not something I typically watch. It has grown on me and it is very funny.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 7 years ago

"CommanderEVE" wrote:I have been watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure with my roommate as of late. I did not like it at first, as it is not something I typically watch. It has grown on me and it is very funny.

I have a shortcut on my desktop for that series, but am giving much viewing time to ONE PIECE, as I find it very amusing.

I know I watched School Rumble some time ago, but cannot recall any details.

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 7 years ago

"jeffbert" wrote:[QUOTE=CommanderEVE;239956]I have been watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure with my roommate as of late. I did not like it at first, as it is not something I typically watch. It has grown on me and it is very funny.

I have a shortcut on my desktop for that series, but am giving much viewing time to ONE PIECE, as I find it very amusing.

I know I watched School Rumble some time ago, but cannot recall any details.[/QUOTE]

One Piece is indeed, very amusing. I watched till around episode 120 before my Sky TV service was cut off due to insufficient funds (my mother could no longer pay the monthly bill for it). I would like to watch the rest, but I do not have the time to, especially now that the series is some 700 episodes long.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 7 years ago

I am at around #130, & usually watch in sets of 4 episodes, so it will be a long time--

Melty
Kokoro Robot

Postby Melty » 7 years ago

Currently giving Kabaneri a chance. So far I'm enjoying the concept, but DAMN the main female character in it is such a Canon-Sue that it's painful to watch.

Return to “General Discussion”