Pokemon Sun and Moon

Off topic discussion.
Umbral-Coltwings
Rocket Ball Champion

Pokemon Sun and Moon

Postby Umbral-Coltwings » 7 years ago

This is a thread for discussion on Pokemon Sun and Moon versions.

They've released a trailer featuring some gameplay, the legendaries and the three starters!!! (I can't post pictures sorry) it looks so amazing! Check it out! (Also can't post links to videos. Moderator/admin help?)

...if anyone wanted to know. Just passing on excitement info. :p
:hyo: whoops

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 7 years ago

Hmm...that strange that you can't post pictures or videos. I'll let the other moderators know.

Here's the trailer from The Official Pokémon Channel on YouTube:

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn25hijDL7c]Starter Pokémon for Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon Revealed![/url]

Here's the starters. I like the look of Litten:

CiHFHu0WUAAfgSK.jpg
CiHFHu0WUAAfgSK.jpg (24.98 KiB) Viewed 2125 times

If Nintendo releases a picture of the legendaries, I'll share that here as well.

I used to kind of be into Pokémon back in the day, but now, it's not really my cup of tea to play. I don't mind watching certain Let's Players play Pokémon games though; [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3tOCcx-uVI]I actually did suggest a nickname for a Let's Player's Dusknoir in his Platinum Let's Play, and he chose it![/url]

Anyway, Sun and Moon looks pretty great! Good graphics for the 3DS!

Uran-chama
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Uran-chama » 7 years ago

They actually did release pics of the legendaries. It's also going to be out November 18.

I love the grass starter, it's so cute. I'll probably end up going with that one.

Melty
Kokoro Robot

Postby Melty » 7 years ago

I always go grass. Even from the very first games I went grass type. Old habits die hard and all that. ;) And the fact that it's an owl makes me even more happy!

Rejoyce
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Rejoyce » 7 years ago

Hey look, Kimba mega evolved! :lol:

I'm kind of surprised these are coming out so soon. ORAS only came out last year, and I haven't even beaten my Omega Ruby game yet!!

Umbral-Coltwings
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Umbral-Coltwings » 7 years ago

"Shiyonasan" wrote:Hmm...that strange that you can't post pictures or videos. I'll let the other moderators know.

It seems as if the pictures thing is fixed. (I was able to upload a profile picture today) I can't post links to videos due to limited internet and I don't want to risk it. Sorry to worry you!

Anyway, it going to be pretty hard to pick one of these guys! They are so cute and could have a lot of potential! Personally, I usually tend to go with water types. But these are so hard!
The Sun legendary DOES look like Kimba! The Moon one looks like a Cresselia bat thing. It's cool. I wonder what place in the Pokemon timelines this one will be in...?
:hyo: whoops

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 7 years ago

I like the designs of the legendaries, it was a good idea to base them around the sun and moon. Out of the two, the sun one looks the coolest, those blue eyes are awesome.

Return to “General Discussion”