How tall are you?

Off topic discussion.
cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Postby cybotron » 7 years ago

"Earthshine" wrote:Not sure why you felt the need to bring up that particular controversy which has been settled Cybotron, but this is hardly the thread to do it in.

No "controversy. You invoked the the Tolkien Canons! The root of Tolkien magic. I merely stated my height and expressed knowledge! :D
you said

5'0"

Canon-verse Thorin Oakenshield is taller than I am.
In the Tolkien Canons that means you have Dwarf magic blood in you. Of the Dwarf king.
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 7 years ago

So there was a slight misunderstanding of intent, I have contacted you Cybotron to explain my thought process of the 'controversy' your producer was at one time embroiled in. My apologies.

Out of all the races of Tolkien I do love the dwarves the best :w00t: so this is no issue for me.

MrsEclipse
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby MrsEclipse » 7 years ago

I'm 5'6", which is the absolute worst height range to be in if you want to be a Disney character. All the best ones are either super petite or mega tall.
Baby, don't let it slip, it's a once in a lifetime ship and it's never gonna come again...

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Postby cybotron » 7 years ago

"MrsEclipse" wrote:I'm 5'6", which is the absolute worst height range to be in if you want to be a Disney character. All the best ones are either super petite or mega tall.

is this what you mean? How many of these are there do you suppose . How tall must you be to qualify for the cosplay? :unsure: :wub:
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

MrsEclipse
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby MrsEclipse » 7 years ago

There's not a specific height you have to be in general, but every character has a certain height you have to be to play them, generally a range of a few inches. When you get hired at Disney to perform, the first thing they do is measure you and get a list of every character whose range covers your height. Some characters, like Goofy, you have to be very tall to play. My favorite characters, like Stitch and Robin Hood, cap out at around five feet.
Baby, don't let it slip, it's a once in a lifetime ship and it's never gonna come again...

Lily
Banned

Postby Lily » 7 years ago

I am 5'3" ;_; it makes overhead cupboard and shelves a challenge. I should wear high heels, haha

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 7 years ago

"Lily" wrote:I am 5'3" ;_; it makes overhead cupboard and shelves a challenge. I should wear high heels, haha

We are the same height, I just get best mate to get stuff down for me, since I live with my best friend and his elderly father. :lol:

Lily
Banned

Postby Lily » 7 years ago

"CommanderEVE" wrote:We are the same height, I just get best mate to get stuff down for me, since I live with my best friend and his elderly father. :lol:

I'll, like, climb on a chair, a table on top of the chair, a stepstool on top of the table, and the shoulders of a tall person, just to get up to an overhead cabinet.

( :p )

Return to “General Discussion”