Apple Jack
Banned

Postby Apple Jack » 12 years ago

Ok im now a Hunger Games member
[sigpic][/sigpic] iv got my thinkin cat on :w00t:

zara2148
Metro City Citizen

Postby zara2148 » 12 years ago

*highfives you* I still need to read that book series... *looks at the mounds of books she wants to read*
WHY MUST WE USHER FORTH THE GREEN APOCALYPSE?!

Tobiofan
Metro City Citizen

Postby Tobiofan » 12 years ago

I have a DA, Neopets (five accounts actually since thats the maximum you can have), DetectiveConanWorld forums, Warrior Cats Forums (the official one), and thats it I think. Unless Bulbapedia counts.
My Deviant Art page
Astro Boy: (started April 30, 2012)
1960's: 104/104 + 193
1980's: 52/52 (will rewatch when english subs available)
2003: 50/50 (yay all Astro Boy seasons finished!)
Detective Conan: 656/656+ (all caught up! :D ) (started Jan 1, 2012)

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Androids101 » 12 years ago

"BlueCore" wrote:[QUOTE=Androids101;197082]Youtube...

but definitely FanFiction.net. I check almost every day :lol:

Are you a member on YouTube? I am! My user name is astrogirl927 on there too! I'm also apart of fanfictions but I havent posted any of my stories yet, I have only posted them on this forum but the day will come![/QUOTE]

I used to be on Utube.

I've only written a limited number of FFs, none of which are to do with Astro Boy (used to be one but I took it down). They are kind of short, my longest is only 46,641 words with 16 chapters. Its also pretty much discontinued (but the people reviewing dont know that =P)

Fuzzy Pickles!
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Fuzzy Pickles! » 12 years ago

You'll find me on these forums:

An American Tail Forum
Fanfiction.net (in the process of writing a An American Tail x Tom & Jerry cross-over, will work on a Astro Boy x Mega Man cross-over in the distant future)
IMDb
YouTube
DeviantART
Livejournal (haven't checked often, thought)

All of whom I'm under the same username like this site.

Smash World Forums (Under Super Smash Bros. Fan, I'm pretty well known as a Smash 4 speculator)
GameFAQs (TheCoffeeMaker, visits the Super Smash Bros. Wii-U board)

I'll be done with modern gaming after Smash 4.

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 12 years ago

"astarisborn94" wrote:Smash World Forums (Under Super Smash Bros. Fan, I'm pretty well known as a Smash 4 speculator).

Interesting. That was the first message board I joined. I joined back in August 2005, though I was only active on there for about a year. I believe I only had about 30 posts on there. My name is Four_Star on there (I had that name quite a while before the Abridged series became popular!).

I am still a big fan of Super Smash Bros. though. It's still my favorite video game series of all time.
Last edited by Shiyonasan on Mon May 21, 2012 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Postby F-Man » 12 years ago

Oh, video games. That reminds me The Sonic Center (a competitive time attack website) used to be my home. I still have a comfortable 5th place on the Sonic Adventure rankings (I was #1 for years back then), and my single-segment speedrun is all over YouTube.
I'm on Twitter.

Fuzzy Pickles!
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Fuzzy Pickles! » 12 years ago

"Shiyonasan" wrote:[QUOTE=astarisborn94;199600]Smash World Forums (Under Super Smash Bros. Fan, I'm pretty well known as a Smash 4 speculator).

Interesting. That was the first message board I joined. I joined back in August 2005, though I was only active on there for about a year. I believe I only had about 30 posts on there. My name is Four_Star on there (I had that name quite a while before the Abridged series became popular!).

I am still a big fan of Super Smash Bros. though. It's still my favorite video game series of all time.[/QUOTE]The first board I joined was Video-Game-Info Forums on August, 2008. Needless to say, I behaved rather poorly and caused a lot of drama there, but thankfully, those days are behind me.

And Smash Bros. is also my favorite video game series. I love the concept of Nintendo worlds joining together and fighting together and the fact Sakurai can mesh these so well together shows how talented of a developer he is. This probably explains why I have such a love for cross-overs and why I like cross-over fictions.

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 12 years ago

"F-Man" wrote:Oh, video games. That reminds me The Sonic Center (a competitive time attack website) used to be my home. I still have a comfortable 5th place on the Sonic Adventure rankings (I was #1 for years back then), and my single-segment speedrun is all over YouTube.

Wow, that is awesome, F-Man! I'm pretty good at Sonic Adventure myself, but not like that. Props to you and any speed runners, because I know I couldn't do that.

"astarisborn94" wrote:And Smash Bros. is also my favorite video game series. I love the concept of Nintendo worlds joining together and fighting together and the fact Sakurai can mesh these so well together shows how talented of a developer he is. This probably explains why I have such a love for cross-overs and why I like cross-over fictions.

Me too. I think that was what always made the series interesting to me. Pitting different characters against other characters whom you never thought you'd see in the same game is a pretty cool concept.

Anyway, I just hope the 4th Smash Bros. turns out great. I haven't been disappointed by any of the Smash games so far, so let's hope this one turns out the same way. Too bad you can't use the Gamecube controller on the Wii U though. :(

Return to “General Discussion”