Who's the youngest on the forum

Off topic discussion.
racoonangel
Robot President

Postby racoonangel » 11 years ago

"Toshio" wrote:[QUOTE=racoonangel;206504]I think I'm going to stick around for quite a while I think astro boy's too cute to dump him

Age doesn't means that you need to bump things which you love.

I am an adult myself and I love the series so much that it give me inspiration for drawings.

After all, liking animes doesn't mean we are being really immature, right?

Anyway, I don't think the previous users cited can be count as the "youngest", they're the youngest during the time which they registered, right?

So, who's the youngest which registered recently?[/QUOTE]

Speaking in which astro boy also gave me inspiration to draw more
Instagram: astrogirl_draws
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Androids101 » 11 years ago

"AprilSeven" wrote:There used to be a member who was 10 or 11 - but that was a few years ago. I think it was either T-bucket or Androids101...

LOL people talking about me when I'm not online :p

Atomars
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Atomars » 11 years ago

I am among the oldest LOL, I am 22 :D .
There used to be a lot of younger members here before, don't know where they have been.

racoonangel
Robot President

Postby racoonangel » 11 years ago

I still feel as if I may be the youngest but I don't think that mattters because I know I'm intelligent, at school I used to be the shortest in my class but it didn't bother me well I'm still the shortest girl in my class though
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 11 years ago

"Atomars" wrote:I am among the oldest LOL, I am 22 :D .
There used to be a lot of younger members here before, don't know where they have been.

Actually, there are quite a few members on here that are in their 30s or older. AprilSeven is 59 currently, and I think cybotron and kscharf are older than her.

As for the younger members you mentioned, I would guess that most of them have either moved on from the Astro Boy fandom or are taking a break from it and joining another fandom for the time being. As Astro Forever said, some of them drop by here to say "hello" every now and then.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 11 years ago

Shiyonasan is right; some people here have discovered Astro Boy through the 1960 series (back then) and there is also a good proportion of us who grew up with the 1980 series, which was broadcast throughout the 80s (and sometimes in the early 90s, too).

"Shiyonasan" wrote:I suppose you can't really blame them for moving on though. As we grow older, we gain new interests and sometimes those new interests overtake old ones. This is especially true for interests you have when you're a kid. But I digress...

Yes, I agree with you. This is basically the only interest I've had as a child than I've kept as a teen and then into adulthood. I'm sure I would have belonged to many forums as a teenager but probably would have left most of them later.

Atomars
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Atomars » 11 years ago

"Shiyonasan" wrote:
Actually, there are quite a few members on here that are in their 30s or older. AprilSeven is 59 currently, and I think cybotron and kscharf are older than her.

Yes, I already know that :)

Fuzzy Pickles!
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Fuzzy Pickles! » 11 years ago

Astro Forever wrote:Yes, I agree with you. This is basically the only interest I've had as a child than I've kept as a teen and then into adulthood. I'm sure I would have belonged to many forums as a teenager but probably would have left most of them later.
This definitely happened to me.

Ever since I've first step foot into a forum five and a half years ago (can't believe it's been that long), I've been to many forums, but have eventually left almost all of them (a lot of them were video games forums and with my interest in video games being so low now helps explains my absence on these forums). I've been trying to find a forum that was reasonably active, yet free of flame wars and all the junk that is associated with popular forums like GameFAQs and IGN while still being interested in said subject. Thankfully, the Astro Boy-Online community has provided that and I do plan to stick around as long as my interest in the franchise remains.

tailz
Banned

Postby tailz » 10 years ago

Just trying to bring this thread back to life here.

I'm only fifteen. I found out about the other Astro boy series from re watching the movie. (I did not show any interest in it for some reason when I first watched it in 2009.) Yeah, I know, not an amazing story, but yeah... :lol:

It's really hard to find any young astro boy fans out there who join ABO, but I know a few. As far as I know, I'm pretty much the youngest teen on here. (Well Ureshii bot is 14, which is only just a year younger than me.) :blush:
Last edited by tailz on Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hello! If you wish to speak with me on other sites then Follow me on these sites below:

http://my.desktopnexus.com/tailz/

http://www.aimini.net/look/?pid=d24TGUDedhOYX1QAcgzS

http://nanonanopudding.deviantart.com/

Keep in mind that I do Not own theses sites. These sites belong to their rightful owners. Thank you. :)

My fansite:http://blackjackpudding.webs.com/apps/profile/84233730/

[sigpic][/sigpic]

I love 初音ミク :heart:

racoonangel
Robot President

Postby racoonangel » 10 years ago

LOL I'm still the youngest!!
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Return to “General Discussion”