Astro days working fanfiction

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
racoonangel
Robot President

Astro days working fanfiction

Postby racoonangel » 11 years ago

Plot: during this fanfiction , Natalie ( his made up girlfriend) and Reno go on one of Astro's expedition, after something myterious has happened to Astro. Natalie and Reno have yet to discover it.
Instagram: astrogirl_draws
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

racoonangel
Robot President

Dr. Oshay comes running into the Ministry of Science with Astro in his arms. Astro was in deep pain, his boots were torn open, he had big open scratched all of him, and his face was covered in some sort of dust. Dr. Oshay began hooking up machines to Astro his internal system were damaged. Dr. O shay cried out " please stay with me Astro" a tear droppedfrom Dr. O shay's eye. Seconds later Reno and Natalie came running in and yelled over the machines " WHAT HAPPENED TO ASTRO" Dr. O shay looks down " I'm sorry we don't know that yet until Astro is readys1, Astro is way to exhausted to even talk". Natalie then replies " well put him to sleep so he doesn't have to struggle for holding a strong tendency for pain, the pain looks way past his limit that he's experienced". Natalie hooks up a tube to Astro artificial heart, and turns on a switch " have a good nape Astro". Reno began tweeking little things on Astro, realizing that the damage was worse then ever he looks up " Dr. O shay do you think he'll make it". Dr. O shay replies " we will try, now let's get ordering some new parts" and Miss Yuko begins searching on Momo for the right parts needed, as Natalie, Reno. and Dr. Oshay fixing him.
Last edited by racoonangel on Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Toshio
Banned

Postby Toshio » 11 years ago

Good luck with your story^^
Last edited by Toshio on Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

racoonangel
Robot President

About a day later Astro was back home in his bed lying there in discomfort with still things needed to be repaired, his boots were stilltorn open so he couldn't walk. Then Dr. O shay walked into the room " your finally awake , how you doing" Astro mumbles " not good" Dr. O shay replies " well you rest and take some of this coolant, will talk later on what happened to you". As Dr. Oshay left the room Astro dozed off to sleep.
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Astro-Rokku-chan
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Astro-Rokku-chan » 11 years ago

Keep it up! :)

racoonangel
Robot President

A few hour later Natalie stoped by at AStro's house to check up on him. She walks in the door to see Dr. Oshay satnding there at the door getting ready to leave , then Natalie asks " hello, so how's Astro in your terms" he replies " he's doing okay, we have to wait a couple more days till his new part comes in" Dr. O shay begins walking out the door " I'll be at the Ministry of Science if you or Astro needs me". Natalie walked up the stairs to Astro's room to find Zoran crying right at his bed side, while Astro was fast asleep. Natalie walk up closer to Zoran and says " it's okay Zoran, Astro will be better soon" then Natalie mumbles "he will probably be stuck in bed for the next month though" Zoran looks back up Natalie " big brother will be able to go to school right " Natalie replies " he needs bed rest so probably not". Astro's eyes began to open he looks at Zoran who;s whipping a tear from her eye, and struggles to grab her hand. Astro struggles to talk " Zoran I'm going to be okay". As Astro was lying there he held back that he was in great pain, to make Zoran feel a little better. Natalie then grabs the bottle of coolant that was siiting on Astro's bed side table, and she went to fill it up. Then she handed the bottle to Astro and said " here you need to keep down your body tempurature, so please drink some more of this coolant".

When Zoran left the room, a tear dropped from Natalie's eye she was fighting it when Zoran was in the room. Then Natalie says " this is the worst condition I've ever seen you in, it's sooo heart breaking" then Astro replies " I'm going to be alright". Natalie looks down at the floor as more tears come out of her eyes " you nearly left us Astro". Astro looks over at Natalie and realizes that not only is his pain affecting him but the ones he loves and or all of his friends
Last edited by racoonangel on Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Astro-Rokku-chan
Rocket Ball Champion

Aww!! This is really good :) I hope poor Astro gets better!!!

racoonangel
Robot President

Natalie stayed by Astro's bed side for the next few hours, she was so worried about his condition. Seconds pass and Dr. Oshay walked in the room and said " I just received a call from dectective saying he's getting complaints that many people are spotting a black robot and then seconds later either they get injured by it or the robot they own". Then Natalie looks Astro in the eyes " did that black robot get you Astro" Astro struggles to reply " all I can remember was seeing a black robot fly above me, then it shot me down"_" I was in terrible condition, but I wipped out , and woke up again and my condition was horrible, he must've swipped some of my memory". Dr. Oshay begins to ask Astro " did this happen on the expeditions you were secretly called on about this robot" Astro replies "yes it was". Dr. Oshay sit down on the side of Astro's bed and gives him a straight forward look " Astro we're going to have to keep this information confidentcial that you are in very critical condition, dectective needs you on the job but I'll try my best to keep him away from you".
Last edited by racoonangel on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Astro-Rokku-chan
Rocket Ball Champion

Hmm!!! Keep it up!!

racoonangel
Robot President

Natalie and Dr. Oshay both walked out of the room discussing Astro's condition and who might be taking his place for awhile. They also had a little bit of discusssion on how they were going to keep this confidenticial. Meanwhile Dectective twashi bursts in the door " I need Astro on the case now, where is he" then Dr. Oshay replies calmly " well he's currently busy somewhere else, on his own mission". Then Dectective walks up to Dr. Oshay's face " I need him now"! Natalie butts into the conversation " right now is not the time detective and Astro doesn't also need to solve your cases for you so please leave". Detective finally decided to leave but he had a feeling something was going on, as he was leaving he said " I know there something your not telling me and I'm going to find out". Once Detective twashi left Dr. Oshay sighed in relief " that was a close one, now all we need is to find out ourselfs about this black robot". Natalie's eyes widened " you do" Dr. Oshay replied "yes, you and Reno are gonna go on Astro unfinished expedition".
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Return to “Fan Creations”