MrsEclipse's Fanart

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
MrsEclipse
Rocket Ball Champion

MrsEclipse's Fanart

Postby MrsEclipse » 11 years ago

Hi! I wanted to share the fanart I made about Astro Boy and all that. I post most of it on my deviantArt page, but the bulk of it is other stuff.

So far I've only done one picture of Astro Boy himself. It's him as Nello from The Dog of Flanders, specifically the 1997 film remake of the 1975 series. Both Astro and Nello are good, caring, loving young boys who don't let life get them down and see the best in everyone. I imagine that after Tenma first brought Astro home and tried not to make the same mistakes again with his new son, one thing he did was read to him, and this was one of the books. Astro cried at the end.

I posted this in the Fan Art thread before I decided to draw some more. I'm posting it here too strictly for padding purposes.

This one is Tenma as a pegasus, with all of the horse puns from his backstory. The original description on deviantArt added a tragic horse pun of its own.
Baby, don't let it slip, it's a once in a lifetime ship and it's never gonna come again...

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Postby Little Brown Fox » 11 years ago

Lord, that's a lot of horse puns. (Danny Phantom would be proud) @_@; It's weird, then, how he looks more like a rooster...
lolwut

MrsEclipse
Rocket Ball Champion

CROSS STITCH

I just finished a cross stitch project about Astro Boy!

I'm really pleased with how this turned out.

If anyone else is crafty and likes to cross stitch, I have the color pattern

Some more information about the pattern can be found here
Baby, don't let it slip, it's a once in a lifetime ship and it's never gonna come again...

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 11 years ago

THAT is extremely cool!!! One of my top 3 favorite scenes from the 2003 anime!
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

MrsEclipse
Rocket Ball Champion

Just curious, what are the other two?

Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 11 years ago

I don't know about April7, but I rather liked the scene where Astro discovers what is hiding in his left arm when he blasts Atlas. Also the sequence where he "sees" Tobio in the old house.
[sigpic][/sigpic]Image

:tenma: I'm on Fanfiction.net as Tetsuwan Penguin. Please check out some of the other stories I've written! ;)
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4672860/Tetsuwan-Penguin

I can also be found on Deviant Art http://tetsuwanpenguin.deviantart.com/

My home page
http://scharkalvin.weebly.com/about-me.html

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 11 years ago

Those are good scenes, for sure but ....

Naahhh gotta be The Hug.

It's all about a parent's gut-wrenching love for their child and a child's unconditional love for their parent. That was Tenma's total breakthrough moment, and Astro's moment to see through his father's flaws, and love him in spite of all he had done. They understood, acknowledged and loved each other in that one scene, and every time I see that image I think of that....
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

MrsEclipse
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby MrsEclipse » 10 years ago

Windswept Cloak
Banned
Location: Sitting at my desk, surrounded by books and papers.

Postby Windswept Cloak » 10 years ago

Hey. these are pretty good X3
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

HighFive
Kokoro Robot

Postby HighFive » 10 years ago

I have to be honest. That kinda looks like a nude image with a penis on his neck. Oh man, am I just sick in the head? Anyone else?

Return to “Fan Creations”