The Chillin' Lounge

Off topic discussion.
Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 10 years ago

.... This is cake.... I thought it was just real flora scattered on china. It looks delicious.

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 10 years ago

Oh man, that does looks delicious, Earthshine! It's amazing how some people can make elaborate-looking cakes like that. It makes you not want to eat them because they're like a piece of art! (No pun intended.)

In other news, did anyone watch the Super Smash Bros. Nintendo Direct today? I know at least one other person on here likes the Super Smash Bros. series. Needless to say, I'm pretty excited for what's coming in the next game in both versions.

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Postby Angel of the Stars » 10 years ago

Dang, I almost just ate my phone that looks so real!! :lol:

Windswept Cloak
Banned
Location: Sitting at my desk, surrounded by books and papers.

Postby Windswept Cloak » 10 years ago

That is a pretty cake. :)
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

Earthshine

I have not kept up with the SSB games at all passed Melee, though I was really glad that Megaman got in as a character finally.

Juanita
On a Flight into Space

Postby Juanita » 10 years ago

I definitely want to get the new SSB. I hope some of my friends get it too so we can play together.
Also, that cake is gorgeous!

Earthshine

I have a fascination for cakes and cake-art...

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 10 years ago

I wouldn't have believed it was a cake until the last image :eek: :D
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 10 years ago

LOVE the snake cake (though I'm more of a flower girl).

Funniest cake I ever saw was called a "Pile cake" - there is a bakery in Kingston, NY that began doing this for guys in the public works dept. (the sewer dudes).

Yes it looks like a pile . . . but it's all chocolate mousse with stupid plastic flies and fake toilet paper stuck in it. You will die laughing - we got one once for a birthday and let me tell you . . . choco-licious! :lol:

here's a link
http://www.yelp.com/biz/deisings-bakery-kingston
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Earthshine

That cake is hilarious. I'm more a flower girl type too, I love pink roses and white frosting and such. But sometimes things just wow me.

Here's more amazing cake.

This one would make an amazing wedding cake (I also have a fondness for elephants).

Okay I think I'm done with cake for a while :p Maybe now I'll go and MAKE some to eat instead of look at.

Return to “General Discussion”