What was the last thing you bought?

Off topic discussion.
Juanita
On a Flight into Space

Postby Juanita » 9 years ago

I just got three more ear piercings today (the top two). My other ear doesn't have the cartilage piercing. I also got the flower and star earrings.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (28.48 KiB) Viewed 1584 times

Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 9 years ago

They look gorgeous. One day I want to get a cartilage piercing in one of my ears but have not done so yet.

Juanita
On a Flight into Space

Postby Juanita » 9 years ago

Thank you! You should get one. They don't hurt much except for when they actually pierce your ears. Even then it doesn't hurt much more than regular piercings (which don't really hurt :p ).

Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 9 years ago

So after a long search and hours clocked in dress shops trying on dresses I've decided on this elaborate beautiful princess-style wedding dress for my wedding. Only about $400 with alterations and custom fitting. The images here show the color of "yellow" as the accent however mine will have ballet pink as the accents, and will not have the rose shoulder-strap (I don't like one-shoulder stuff on me).

Dante69
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Dante69 » 9 years ago

I bought a Tamagotchi ID L online. Anyone else like them?
:tenma: :astro: :o cha: LOL

Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 9 years ago

Just got back from Harbor Freight Tools with a hand full of clamps. Never can have enough clamps when doing wood working. Right now I'm gluing up a case for my daughter's Uke.
[sigpic][/sigpic]Image

:tenma: I'm on Fanfiction.net as Tetsuwan Penguin. Please check out some of the other stories I've written! ;)
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4672860/Tetsuwan-Penguin

I can also be found on Deviant Art http://tetsuwanpenguin.deviantart.com/

My home page
http://scharkalvin.weebly.com/about-me.html

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 9 years ago

I bought a bunch of Tezuka manga a few weeks ago, including #7 all 4 volumes, a related one called THE FILM LIVES ON in which the characters/actors Sasaki Kojiro & Musashi Miyamoto (both based upon historical figures, the latter of whom killed the former) originate. In #7, MM portrays the title character whose name is [font="]Oshima Shichiro, while [/font]Sasaki Kojiro keeps his name & is designated #5.

This story was the basis for the only color episode in the 1963 AB series, & depicted MM & SK as constantly testing each other's swordsmanship, much to #1 (Capt. Mephisto)'s dislike.

Also bought 3-Eyed one, which appears to be a complete 500 page single volume.

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 9 years ago

A lot of things. But the latest being some new cloths, as there was an 'accident' in the washing machine with some of my cloths. But the more exciting item that I have brought recently has to either be the rare 'Azbat' figurine I got from America or the helmet I have had made by a Candaian which is based off a design i drew and it hits my head.

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Postby F-Man » 9 years ago

Buddha 2 arrived. :D

I'm on Twitter.

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 9 years ago

Just got my TARDIS dress! ^u^ I also got a matching hair flower. I'm so ready for Deep Breath tommorrow! :D
Attachments
10056664_hi.jpg
10056664_hi.jpg (30.64 KiB) Viewed 1521 times
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Return to “General Discussion”