Astro Boy Reboot (Future Animated Series)

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Postby F-Man » 9 years ago

Even in June showing more info about the show at Mipcom was already in the plans. Now they've reconfirmed it. I have no doubt we'll truly see that teaser then.
I'm on Twitter.

falloutflowers
Kokoro Robot

Postby falloutflowers » 9 years ago

I commented on one of the reboot photos off Shibuyas facebook asking about the teaser, and they responded with "The teaser will be shared among potential professional partners from next october 13th (Mipcom)." We have to wait just a little longer!
[FONT="Garamond"]"Humans are lost. Alone, they struggle in the darkness, and hurt themselves in fear. They don't know where they came from, or where they're going."[/FONT]

Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 9 years ago

Thanks for the information Flowers! At least it seems for now we have a solid date for when we can generally expect to see the teaser.

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 9 years ago

Thanks, falloutflowers!

I have a feeling "shared among potential professional partners" means that we, the public, will have to wait a little longer after October 13th to see the teaser trailer. At least we know it exists now! :p

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Postby F-Man » 9 years ago

"Shiyonasan" wrote:Thanks, falloutflowers!

I have a feeling "shared among potential professional partners" means that we, the public, will have to wait a little longer after October 13th to see the teaser trailer. At least we know it exists now! :p

Me too, but I'm sure we'll see pictures and what it looks like at least.
I'm on Twitter.

Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 9 years ago

That's what I was thinking, but at least we knowthe time we might expect to be able to see it, which should be after the 13th.

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Shibuya just made a Facebook post and tweet saying the teaser is ready, but nothing more. They say the next step is Mipcom on the 13th, followed by the Kidscreen Summit in Miami in February.

With Shibuya going to that event in February, I'm wondering if the series won't debut until early next year. Like F-Man said though, I'm sure that we'll see pictures and stills from Mipcom in a couple weeks, or shortly thereafter.
Last edited by Shiyonasan on Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

EyeOdyssey

Postby EyeOdyssey » 9 years ago

Let's hope the wait will be worth it. It'll be disappointing if all we get is a couple of vague lines of text followed by a title card... shoot I think I jinxed it.
For more, have a stop by The EyeOdyssey Lounge.
http://eyeodyssey.tumblr.com/

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Bad news.

Yesterday, someone asked on Shibuya's Facebook page whether or not the public would be able to see the teaser soon. Shibuya replied back this morning and said that it's possible that the teaser will be shown to the public for the first time at their MAGIC event in Monaco in March.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=722400601178478&id=277251422360067
Last edited by Shiyonasan on Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 9 years ago

Facebook page translation:

The teaser of Astroboy Reboot is ready! Next step from 13 October in Cannes MIPCOM and February in Miami with the Kidscreen Summit.

Will be seen soon?

Shibuya Productions It is possible that the teaser was shown for the first time to the public in March in Monaco during our MAGIC event.

In so still, it is far away. See you soon!

Whoa . . . Miami? Tetsuwan Penguin lives near there!!! We might have an ABO member able to attend?!

Still it's awful how long this is taking!!
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”