'You know you're an Astro Boy fan when' game (To 1000 XD)

All forum games and role play threads should go here.
Reid958
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Reid958 » 10 years ago

Haha I agree I..won...d...e..r To last.

Lf your a sewer, then you could make an Astro boy push toy. (Where I live, sells hardly ANY >.<

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 9 years ago

784: When you check Shibuya Productions' Facebook and Twitter pages every day to see if they've uploaded the teaser trailer for Astro Boy Reboot.

Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 9 years ago

785: Whenever you get an idea for a fan fiction story with any tv show, book or movie, you end up making it a crossover with Astro Boy!
[sigpic][/sigpic]Image

:tenma: I'm on Fanfiction.net as Tetsuwan Penguin. Please check out some of the other stories I've written! ;)
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4672860/Tetsuwan-Penguin

I can also be found on Deviant Art http://tetsuwanpenguin.deviantart.com/

My home page
http://scharkalvin.weebly.com/about-me.html

Reid958
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Reid958 » 9 years ago

Every time somebody asks you "what's your favourite movie, game or book" you would say Astro boy

Yushee
Kokoro Robot
Location: USA. I'd much rather be in Metro City though, if it existed ;7;

Postby Yushee » 9 years ago

Not sure if anyone has mentioned any of these, but:

786. When your teacher assigns you a book project and you base yours off the Astro Boy manga despite not owning it in real life

787. When you try to get your whole family, sister, brother, mom, and dad, to watch Astro Boy 2009 with you, even though you watched it 5+ times

788. When you find a new interest and then constantly say to yourself, "No, go back to Astro Boy'

789. When you don't care about the fact that some people will have weird reactions in school when you draw Astro, considering he doesn't have a shirt, nor pants

790. School assigns you a project to make a word out of every letter of your name, and you try to find an "A" in your name to put down Astro Boy

791. When you have tons of songs from Astro Boy on your mp3 player, including the German opening for the 1983 anime

792. Constantly try to show your friends Astro Boy-related things despite them not being interested

793. Every time you hear the name "Toby" or see "Astro" inside a word, you think of them

794. When "Cobalt" and "Uranium" on the periodic table in school reminds you of Cobalt and Uran rather than the elements

I've done all of these ;u;''
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Resisting the adorableness is not an option. :astro: :astro: :astro:

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 9 years ago

795: When you think of Astro Boy every time you hear about the Houston Astros.

Umbral-Coltwings
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Umbral-Coltwings » 9 years ago

796: When after watching Transformers, you think, "Astro Boy is better."

797: When you get annoyed when people see you watching/drawing Astro, and then saying, "Who's that?"

798: When you want to punch someone in the face for saying something is better than Astro. :hyo:

799: When you want everyone to know about Astro Boy, if they like it or not.
:hyo: whoops

Yushee
Kokoro Robot

800. When Science class's vocabulary involves "Atom" and you think of Astro immediately

801. When you go searching around on deviantart and etc just to try to find pics of him

802. When you get angry for hearing someone say that Astro Boy is a rip-off of Mega Man (I mean really, other then the fact that Mega and Astro are humanlike robots, they're very different XD)

803. When you try to dress up for Astro for Halloween

804. When your computer Desktop pic is Astro
[sigpic][/sigpic]

Umbral-Coltwings
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Umbral-Coltwings » 9 years ago

805: When people are talking about which superhero is the best, and you mention Astro.

This happened and they didn't even know who he was (almost everyone)
:hyo: whoops

Yushee
Kokoro Robot

I did that once, and a kid just said to me, "Oh, of course" even though he doesn't even know who Astro Boy is. He probably assumed it was something ridiculous. Sometimes I wish I could just show everyone in school the "Tobio car crash" scene and see their reactions XDD

806. When you wish the area you live in had an Astro Boy stoplight thing (I'm not even kidding, somewhere in Tokyo, there is an Astro Boy stoplight. Like, those things that tell you when to walk across the street and when not to XD)
[sigpic][/sigpic]

Return to “Games & Role Play”