Brother Jetto

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Umbral-Coltwings
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Umbral-Coltwings » 9 years ago

"Shiyonasan" wrote:Episode 84 in the English version and Episode 93 in the Japanese version.

Oh! Thanks, Shiyonasan. I'll have to check it out.

Sometimes it seems like they try too hard to make Cobalt look derpy. I just think it's cute. :p
:hyo: whoops

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Postby Little Brown Fox » 9 years ago

Hm, he's very different from his manga incarnation, that's for sure. At least, pre-Midoro Swamp, anyway. He wasn't very well developed yet, then, though. And then Tezuka killed him, and he wasn't seen again for, I think, nearly a decade?? idk.

I wish I could see the Japanese dub of this episode. But I don't think that it exists anymore, does it? I remember finding something about that online once, a while back... it would explain a lot.
lolwut

Yushee
Kokoro Robot
Location: USA. I'd much rather be in Metro City though, if it existed ;7;

Postby Yushee » 9 years ago

There's a Japanese scene of Astro, Cobalt, and Uran playing Rock, Paper, Scissors, but that's all I can find as for Cobalt showing up in a Japanese dub XDD:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AOtXP-R6gu8

..Well atleast, I THINK it's Japanese. They said, "Jan, ken, pon" (or however you spell it) which I think is how they say it in Japanese. XD

Cobalt's voice sounds somewhat similar, I think the English voice has more of a... idk, 'loud/shaky' kind of voice, idk how to describe it XD
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Resisting the adorableness is not an option. :astro: :astro: :astro:

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

I've actually been lucky enough to hear his Japanese voice a few times. He sounds a little more age appropriate for his appearance; he can get kinda squeaky, even. He can't sing worth a lick, though, sadly.
lolwut

Yushee
Kokoro Robot
Location: USA. I'd much rather be in Metro City though, if it existed ;7;

Postby Yushee » 9 years ago

His English voice sounds a bit older then fitting, I agree with the Japanese sounding more age-appropriate XD
[sigpic][/sigpic]

Resisting the adorableness is not an option. :astro: :astro: :astro:

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

According to something one of my friends found out, his VA was actually around 17 at the time. :3
lolwut

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”