Confessions thread

Off topic discussion.
MrsEclipse
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby MrsEclipse » 9 years ago

"Fauna" wrote:A confession: I've been watching the Canadian TV series The Raccoons again, and I'm finding one of the antagonists, Cyril Sneer, really cute. Like, both "kawaii cute" and "I'd wine and dine him" cute. I'm not the only person to have ever thought this, but it's still really disorienting.

Okay, first...
How did I miss this? I've been super into the Raccoons since last summer when I accidentally stumbled across it when I was in the weird part of youtube again. It was right before I went into the hospital and it really helped me through a ruff time. I super :heart: love :heart: Cyril, and I'm happy because usually my favorite character on a show is a non-regular, recurring character (or a temporary character) so I was super happy that he's in every single episode and special! Like, the reason Astro Boy 2003 is my favorite one is because Tenma is the recurring villain, and he's not even in every episode AND they super toned down his father relationship with Astro in the English dub. So The Raccoons is like that but even better.

Kinda off topic, sorry. I just had to say it. If I didn't post that publicly, I would have died. I would have died and you would have never heard from me again which would have been super horrible. So you can see why I shared that.

And now I have a confession too :heart:
My confession is, lately I've been super uncomfortable with anything that identifies me as a female and I have no earthly idea why. I find myself wishing people online would mistake me for a guy (I rarely use MrsEclipse as my screen name elsewhere- it's an old one from 2006 when I was play-married to an animatronic character at Disney World.) The fact that the only green collared shirts I could find for my job were in the men's department doesn't help. I dunno. It'll probably pass, but it's just super weird.
Baby, don't let it slip, it's a once in a lifetime ship and it's never gonna come again...

Dante69
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Dante69 » 9 years ago

Just finish watching Steins;Gate. It was cool and all, but it was depressing. For some reason depression has become a bittersweet feeling to me and it irritates the heck out of me. Like a dog that wants to go outside, it will scratch at the door all it wants but it can't open the door. (It's late while I type this, so I'm getting weird.)
I feel like this isn't normal. I don't understand, but this wouldn't be the first time.
:tenma: :astro: :o cha: LOL

1magus
Robot President

Postby 1magus » 9 years ago

In addition to being an Astro Boy Fan, I'm also a Brony. :p
"You're wrong. The heart may be weak, and sometimes, it may even give in. But I know, deep inside it, there is a light that never goes out."-Sora

Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 8 years ago

I am terrified of letting other people cut my own hair for when I was 12 years old I got my hair done "professionally" by a woman wearing fancy expensive clothes and she hated my hair and just decided to give me a mullet because she didn't know how to deal with wavy hair.

Ever since then I have been cutting my own hair.

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 8 years ago

I really dislike driving.

I think part of it comes from having been in two car accidents, but even before those, I dreaded the thought of having to drive a car. Having to deal with dingbats on the road always puts me on edge, as well as having to deal with possible mechanical or safety issues on a car.

If no one else was on the road, and I didn't have to worry about car problems, I would probably like driving a lot more. However, I know that that could never happen.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 8 years ago

i ALSO cut my own hair, & shower immediately afterward. Itches suck.

Earthshine

I just use the blow-dryer to get rid of the prickly hairs left behind.

Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 8 years ago

Our house is on an acre and a quarter lot so we are not on top of our neighbors. The pool area in our backyard is shielded by the house on two sides, and a lot of trees and a wall on the third. Straight back it's a good 300 feet or more to the property line that also has a lot of trees.

It makes it a private enough place so I can skinny dip in the pool or sunbathe in the nude. Lately we've had quite a few sunny mornings (thunderstorms usually roll in off the everglades by mid afternoon), so I've been taking advantage of it. So relaxing! I avoid the sun later in the day (between 10:30am and 3:30pm), that way I don't get sun burned.)
[sigpic][/sigpic]Image

:tenma: I'm on Fanfiction.net as Tetsuwan Penguin. Please check out some of the other stories I've written! ;)
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4672860/Tetsuwan-Penguin

I can also be found on Deviant Art http://tetsuwanpenguin.deviantart.com/

My home page
http://scharkalvin.weebly.com/about-me.html

Earthshine

That is genuinely awesome Tetsuwan Penguin :D

the 鉄腕アトム fan
Beyond the Stars

Postby the 鉄腕アトム fan » 8 years ago

I crazy like Guinea pigs
Go Go Go Assstttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooo Boooooooooooooooooy :astro: