Astro Boy Xenobiology Project

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
SCP-811Hatena
Kokoro Robot

Postby SCP-811Hatena » 8 years ago

"Little Brown Fox" wrote:You can watch half of them for free on Hulu, iirc. Some of the episodes are still free on Youtube (though not very many, and a seemingly eclectic set of choices). And then there's Manga's website, which last I looked, still seemed to have the lot of them. Kind of laggy, and not the best player, but it's there, at least. (And they might even have Kimba; I never looked...)

Oh, and as to those cat aliens: you're gonna have to do the dog aliens, too. God, I wish I could understand that episode, to know what was going on, exactly...

Thank you.
I've given names to some of the aliens. The starfish aliens are called the "Kree'la", and the cat aliens are the "Klinat".
Anyways, what do the dog aliens look like?

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Postby Little Brown Fox » 8 years ago

The cat aliens might actually have a canonical species name. It's just... Japanese. :T

The dog aliens are a lot like the cat aliens! You can check the list of episodes that Jeffbert has compiled, and look into the "Demented Cobalt" (or somesuch) thread; assuming the pictures aren't broken, as they tend to do after some time has passed, there should be at least a few pictures of the only two dog aliens to show up...
lolwut

SCP-811Hatena
Kokoro Robot

"Little Brown Fox" wrote:The cat aliens might actually have a canonical species name. It's just... Japanese. :T

The dog aliens are a lot like the cat aliens! You can check the list of episodes that Jeffbert has compiled, and look into the "Demented Cobalt" (or somesuch) thread; assuming the pictures aren't broken, as they tend to do after some time has passed, there should be at least a few pictures of the only two dog aliens to show up...

Thanks very much. I'll be sure to check Jeffbert's list out.
Also, I'd imagine that the dog aliens have poor eyesight, much like actual dogs.

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Mm, idk about that. They're a race of sapient beings, not actually dogs at all; and they seemed to be able to see just fine.
lolwut

Secretsivekept
Metro City Citizen

Postby Secretsivekept » 8 years ago

These races are from an astro boy comic—it was a little sequel to the movie. Do they count? lol (and I know those titles say "Prequel" but it is CLEARLY set after the movie, so I don't know what the heck they're talking about there. :/ )

(the blob guys were able to turn their hands into sword things and the lizard guys are…. well…. lizard. guys. except for the girl who's…. a… hot lizard? idk. XDD
Attachments
4692b44204715084782b53ee4b05bc11._SX326_SY479_QL80_TTD_.jpg
4692b44204715084782b53ee4b05bc11._SX326_SY479_QL80_TTD_.jpg (37.53 KiB) Viewed 3308 times
MAY090938_11.jpg
MAY090938_11.jpg (49.21 KiB) Viewed 3312 times
APR090895_11.jpg
APR090895_11.jpg (56.96 KiB) Viewed 3311 times

Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 8 years ago

The blob guys look like they came out of 'Ghostbusters'!
[sigpic][/sigpic]Image

:tenma: I'm on Fanfiction.net as Tetsuwan Penguin. Please check out some of the other stories I've written! ;)
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4672860/Tetsuwan-Penguin

I can also be found on Deviant Art http://tetsuwanpenguin.deviantart.com/

My home page
http://scharkalvin.weebly.com/about-me.html

Secretsivekept
Metro City Citizen

Postby Secretsivekept » 8 years ago

"Tetsuwan Penguin" wrote:The blob guys look like they came out of 'Ghostbusters'!

I know, right?! Haha :lol: :D

SCP-811Hatena
Kokoro Robot

"Secretsivekept" wrote:These races are from an astro boy comic—it was a little sequel to the movie. Do they count? lol (and I know those titles say "Prequel" but it is CLEARLY set after the movie, so I don't know what the heck they're talking about there. :/ )

(the blob guys were able to turn their hands into sword things and the lizard guys are…. well…. lizard. guys. except for the girl who's…. a… hot lizard? idk. XDD

Yeah, these aliens count. I'm okay with aliens from any of the iterations of the series.
Also, that alien girl looks like a female version of Ka D'argo from Farscape.
Last edited by SCP-811Hatena on Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:59 am, edited 4 times in total.

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Pfft, another instance of "looks nothing like the male version". That was defs reaching, and totally unnecessary.
lolwut

SCP-811Hatena
Kokoro Robot

"Little Brown Fox" wrote:Pfft, another instance of "looks nothing like the male version". That was defs reaching, and totally unnecessary.

Why do I find resemblance in things that don't look alike in your eyes? Just...why?
I mean, seriously, you have to admit that she does look like a genderbent D'argo.
Last edited by SCP-811Hatena on Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Fan Creations”