ABO Survivor III (COMPLETE)

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 7 years ago

Finale - Part 2

Our journey in Africa is almost over...

click for spoiler
F2a.png
F2a.png (59.05 KiB) Viewed 2525 times

One alliance remains, and it is a so-so one. It consists of the two tribe members left who went to the Atlas Tribe after the swap in Episode 5.

click for spoiler
F2b.png
F2b.png (35.07 KiB) Viewed 2525 times

Adam sends his last letter of the season.

You've had to endure the hardships of this competition for just over a month. Surely you can endure just a little bit longer for the final immunity of the game.

~Adam Versinius

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Remember, if you win this challenge, you'll be in the final two, no matter what."

All three contestants make their last stand to ensure that they have one last safety net.

click for spoiler
F2c1.png
F2c1.png (6.03 KiB) Viewed 2525 times

"The first contestant guaranteed a spot in the final two..."

click for spoiler
F2c2.png
F2c2.png (12.52 KiB) Viewed 2523 times

YJ_Doodle is overjoyed at her accomplishment. CommanderEVE and Rejoyce, however, are not so thrilled.

The final day has arrived. After thirty-nine eventful days, the African safari of epic proportions will soon be over.

The final alliance of the game dissolves. The game is now a three-for-all.

click for spoiler
F2d.png
F2d.png (36.18 KiB) Viewed 2521 times

Adam instructs the Aokishi Tribe to leave their camp for the final time for tribal council. Although their departure feels somewhat bittersweet, they are all, without a doubt, ready to find out who the champion is...

...but first, one more contestant must leave the competition.

They arrive at tribal council, and prepare for the most stressful vote they've done in this game.

"Congratulations on making it this far," Adam compliments. "It must feel great to know that you won't be going back to that rough camp."

The final three contestants laugh and agree. They then reminisce about ABO Survivor III with Adam for a while.

"Alright, it's nice to talk with you, but for the final time, let's vote here in Africa."

The final three contestants each head individually to a small room with a teleporter in front of them. Their votes go to a pot held by Adam, who will read the votes out.

"The contestant with the most votes will immediately be out of the competition. I'll read the votes."

click for spoiler
F2e1.png
F2e1.png (57.27 KiB) Viewed 2526 times

click for spoiler
F2e2.png
F2e2.png (41.77 KiB) Viewed 2524 times

"Rejoyce, I'm sorry. You're journey comes to an end here. However, you become the seventh and final member of the jury."

Rejoyce finishes in third place, one place behind her second place finish in ABO Survivor II.

Like Sporkia, Rejoyce is stunned. She feels lucky to have made it to the finale twice in a row.

She wishes good luck to CommanderEVE and YJ_Doodle in the finale.

Here are the votes:

click for spoiler
F2f.png
F2f.png (31.44 KiB) Viewed 2524 times

"Now wait here you two. There's one last thing we need to do here," Adam informs CommanderEVE and YJ_Doodle.

The jury arrives from behind the scenes and takes a seat across the room from where the final two contestants are sitting.

"Now, you must plead your case to them as to why you should win this competition. Consider your words wisely."

F2g.png
F2g.png (40.43 KiB) Viewed 2522 times

A silent time lapse occurs showing both pleading their cases to the jury. The time lapse slowly fades into a live studio set in front of an audience, where six months have now passed.

"Welcome to the reunion of ABO Survivor III everyone!" Adam rouses up the live audience in anticipation of what is about to happen. They erupt into cheer.

"The jury voted months ago, and I'm sure they, as well as CommanderEVE and YJ_Doodle, are very eager to hear the votes. Let's get to it!"

One more part! Who will win?

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 7 years ago

Finale - Part 3 (Reunion)

click for spoiler
F3a.png
F3a.png (37.2 KiB) Viewed 2526 times

click for spoiler"The jury voted months ago, and I'm sure they, as well as CommanderEVE and YJ_Doodle, are very eager to hear the votes. Let's get to it!"

Adam reaches into his voting pot to pull the first vote out...

click for spoiler
F3b1.png
F3b1.png (47.78 KiB) Viewed 2521 times

click for spoiler
F3b2.png
F3b2.png (12.46 KiB) Viewed 2519 times

click for spoiler
F3c1.png
F3c1.png (12.18 KiB) Viewed 2521 times

click for spoiler"By a unanimous vote..."
click for spoiler
F3c2.png
F3c2.png (15.74 KiB) Viewed 2518 times

"The winner and Sole Survivor of ABO Survivor III is YJ_Doodle!"

The audience once again erupts into cheer.

Despite the obvious, the votes are still shown to the audience for confirmation.

click for spoiler
F3d.png
F3d.png (125.72 KiB) Viewed 2521 times

F3e.png
F3e.png (94.62 KiB) Viewed 2518 times

click for spoiler"We also have to reveal the Fan Favorite from this season. By your votes, audience, we've determined that your favorite contestant from ABO Survivor III is...

click for spoiler
F3f.png
F3f.png (21.12 KiB) Viewed 2525 times

...OrangeToonist!

The audience cheers once again. The reunion show then delves into lengthy discussion about certain memorable events from the season.

At the end of the reunion show, Adam reveals the location for next season: a group of islands in French Polynesia known as the "Marquesas Islands".

After one last cheer, Adam shouts to the audience:

"Look forward to ABO Survivor IV!"

Statistics

Winner:
click for spoiler
Sa1.png
Sa1.png (12.68 KiB) Viewed 2522 times

Fan Favorite:
click for spoiler
Sa2.png
Sa2.png (21.12 KiB) Viewed 2521 times

Placements:
click for spoiler
Sb.png
Sb.png (156.06 KiB) Viewed 2521 times

Sc.png
Sc.png (149.26 KiB) Viewed 2520 times

Summary:
click for spoiler
Sd.jpg
Sd.jpg (27.53 KiB) Viewed 2522 times

Se.jpg
Se.jpg (29.95 KiB) Viewed 2518 times

Overall Statistics:
click for spoiler
Sf.png
Sf.png (16.88 KiB) Viewed 2521 times

If you read this season even just once, thank you so much! This was my favorite ABO Survivor season to work on by far. I like the previous two seasons, but everything just seemed right about this season. I definitely prefer posting multiple episodes a day like I did for this season and Season 1, then as compared to Season 2 where I waited a day to post each episode (except for all three parts of the finale, which I did post on the same day).

I enjoy doing ABO Survivor, but I do like to space them apart. I said that I'd like to wait six or more months between seasons at the end of ABO Survivor II, but I feel like that might be a bit long in some instances. Now, I'd like to say that I won't put a specific time frame between each season, but I will try to space them apart enough that they don't start to become stale. It might be two months like with this season, or it might be a year; who knows? When I feel that the conditions are right, then I'll most likely end up doing the next season. It might be a while though.

Also, I understand that this may not be everyone's cup of tea (and I understand if it's not), but for those who do enjoy reading this, seeing your positive responses to these always makes my day. Perhaps this is a bit off-topic, but I'd like to say that you guys are awesome on this forum and I hope that I can stay here for years to come.

Until ABO Survivor IV, that's all folks! :astro:
Last edited by Shiyonasan on Thu May 12, 2016 7:07 am, edited 4 times in total.

YJ_Doodle
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby YJ_Doodle » 7 years ago

???!!!?????

Woah, that's so cool! How did I win XD
I dunno what actually really happened on this thread, but thank you nonetheless. It was quite interesting!

Sporkia
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Sporkia » 7 years ago

Congrats, YJ_Doodle!

These are super fun to read, and this particular season was really interesting. I'm definitely looking forward to the next one! :D
It's a magical day!

Secretsivekept
Metro City Citizen

Postby Secretsivekept » 7 years ago

Aw poo, I lost, but congrats YJ_Doodle!! :D That's awesome!!!!! This was kinda fun! XD

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 7 years ago

Yes! I came second! I really thought I was not going to make it that far to be honest. Congratulations to the winner!

I noticed that the simulation was unforgiving, one minute you would OK the next, everyone was trying to vote you out. :lol:
Last edited by CommanderEVE on Sat May 14, 2016 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Fan Creations”