MrsEclipse's AMVs

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
MrsEclipse
Rocket Ball Champion

MrsEclipse's AMVs

Postby MrsEclipse » 9 years ago

Or Non Gag-Dub Vids

LINK

Got some new video editing software and decided to practice with a little AMV editing. It contains mostly the 2009 movie, some of the first episode of the 60s, and a little from the last episode of the 03s.

The song is called "Come On Home," written by [Kevin Gillis/John Stroll/Steven Lunt/Jack Lenz] and performed by Lisa Lougheed for the '80s Canadian cartoon series "The Raccoons." Unfortunately, this song wasn't one of the nine released on CD, so I had to edit a version out of the two episodes it was in. Please excuse the cartoon sound effects and the voices at the beginning, it's the cleanest version possible, and I really do love the sentiment. I hope the lack of a clean version doesn't completely ruin it.

The story is pretty self-explanatory: Shortly after Astro is rejected by Tenma, all he wants is to be told he can come home. And, on some level, Tenma wants him back as well.
Baby, don't let it slip, it's a once in a lifetime ship and it's never gonna come again...

MrsEclipse
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby MrsEclipse » 7 years ago

Look, the new one is out! This one, to the surprise of probably no one who's spent any time talking to me, is about Astro and Tenma's relationship.

https://youtu.be/o9G1TWeup4M

The song is an indie musician fan-song of an indie computer game. So it's a double-whammy for independent artists? I started it like, almost two years ago but had trouble finishing it.
Baby, don't let it slip, it's a once in a lifetime ship and it's never gonna come again...

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 7 years ago

That was really good, I enjoyed it!

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 7 years ago

:lol:

Return to “Fan Creations”