New members, please introduce yourselves here

Off topic discussion.
Ms freeman
Kokoro Robot

Postby Ms freeman » 7 years ago

:heart: Sorry for the late response guys but thank you for welcoming me here on Abo, i hope in the future there are more there are more funny and interesting forums like the ones already here :astro: :heart: :heart: :heart:

AstroAllies
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby AstroAllies » 7 years ago

Hi everyone!

My name is Sandi, and I'm 19 years old. I live in Jakarta, Indonesia (are there any Indonesian member here?)

I have been an Astro fan since I was in elementary age. I watched Astro Boy's 2003 anime on an Indonesian TV channel in around 2007 or 08 (I could not remember much). What I love from Astro are his kindness, cuteness, as well as his physical appearances. :D It's nice to know that Astro fans are from all ages.

I was only a silent reader for months, and yesterday I decided to join in as a member. I hope I can enjoy my time here.

If you want to know more about me, please fell free to ask. One more thing, please let me know if you find any mistakes in my English here in the forum. :)
Last edited by AstroAllies on Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 7 years ago

Welcome, Sandi! I have family from Indonesia. Somewhere near Yogyakarta I think, cause they showed me photos taken from their village of Mt Merapi errupting.

Your English looks perfect to me. :D

AstroAllies
Rocket Ball Champion

"DrFrag" wrote:Welcome, Sandi! I have family from Indonesia. Somewhere near Yogyakarta I think, cause they showed me photos taken from their village of Mt Merapi errupting.

Your English looks perfect to me. :D

Thanks, Dr. Frag!

Sometimes, people who can write English well can not necessarily speak English well too. I often find myself difficult in finding right words to speak to my English teacher. :lol:

Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 7 years ago

Welcome to the forum Sandi, we have a lot of fun here. We have members from all over the world!

I cannot wait to see your contributions to the forum and to get to know you, also if you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me or any member of the moderating team.

Kitty Lue
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Kitty Lue » 7 years ago

Welcome, Sandi! It's nice to see a new member post in the forum, and I share the feeling that it's good to know that there are people of all ages (as well as all areas of the world!) that have a common interest in Astro Boy.
I think your English is very good (I'm pretty certain it's better than my Spanish), and definitely easier to follow than the online posts of some native English speakers. :lol:
I hope you enjoy your time here and look forward to seeing more of your posts! :)

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 7 years ago

Welcome Sandi!

As for the English language, many of us here are not native speakers, so you are definitely not alone! :)

AstroAllies
Rocket Ball Champion

Thanks for the warm welcomes, everyone! :D

Rejoyce
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Rejoyce » 7 years ago

Welcome, Sandi!

Umbral-Coltwings
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Umbral-Coltwings » 7 years ago

Welcome, Sandi!