New members, please introduce yourselves here

Off topic discussion.
Kitty Lue
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Kitty Lue » 7 years ago

Welcome, jayrockin! Looking forward to seeing you post on the forum. Do you plan on making a thread for your art, then? :)

jayrockin
Kokoro Robot

Postby jayrockin » 7 years ago

Oh, should I??

I submitted a reply with art to the Atom the Beginning manga thread a few hours ago but I think it's waiting for mod approval. I don't really know how forums work :'0

I did post some art in the discord chat, but I suppose I'll open a thread too. Is it customary to post all art under spoiler warnings? My pieces are usually fairly small, but I have a big screen so maybe my perspective is skewed...
tumblr@jayrockin·····twitter@jayrock5858

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 7 years ago

Hey there, jayrockin! Welcome to the forum.

"jayrockin" wrote:I submitted a reply with art to the Atom the Beginning manga thread a few hours ago but I think it's waiting for mod approval. I don't really know how forums work :'0

That...is odd. I'm not sure why that post was flagged, but I just validated it. Usually, your posts should go through without any issue.

I did post some art in the discord chat, but I suppose I'll open a thread too. Is it customary to post all art under spoiler warnings? My pieces are usually fairly small, but I have a big screen so maybe my perspective is skewed...

Yeah, go ahead and post a thread with your artwork. A lot of the other artists on here have their own dedicated threads for their artwork.

You can put your art under spoiler tags, but if your art is small enough and doesn't stretch the screen, I think it'd be fine to post your art normally. Usually, we post large images under spoiler tags because it can stretch the screen and also, for certain users, having a lot of images on screen at once can slow their computer down. It's up to you whether or not you want to use spoiler tags for your own artwork. :)

Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 7 years ago

Hi Jayrockin! Your artwork looks very good, I hope to see more of it!
(I'm no artist, but I've written lots of fan fiction, you can check out my link to that in my signature.)

OH NO! Shiyonasan has changed his avatar again! :-)
[sigpic][/sigpic]Image

:tenma: I'm on Fanfiction.net as Tetsuwan Penguin. Please check out some of the other stories I've written! ;)
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4672860/Tetsuwan-Penguin

I can also be found on Deviant Art http://tetsuwanpenguin.deviantart.com/

My home page
http://scharkalvin.weebly.com/about-me.html

Coralyly13
Kokoro Robot

Postby Coralyly13 » 7 years ago

i'm new it's time to introduce myself, Hi i'm Coralyly13 i'm very appreciate this forum, my mind said "Coralyly, register you, go in your new world " woah what's happened XD
I'm Coralyly, the legendary robot

Juanita
On a Flight into Space

Postby Juanita » 7 years ago

Welcome!

AstroAllies
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby AstroAllies » 7 years ago

Welcome to the ABO Forums; jayrockin, Coralyly13, and marighoul. :)

For jayrockin, honestly, I thought you are jayrath (who voices Skunk in 80s series) because I see similarities between your username and his :lol:

For Coralyly13, since your birthday was 10 or 11 days ago, happy birthday to you! :D
Last edited by AstroAllies on Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

marighoul
Kokoro Robot

Postby marighoul » 7 years ago

Hi I'm marighoul or you can call me ghoul or Mari (I don't mind either really).I've actually been a fan since 2008 and I got introduced through the 2003 series and then the 2009 movie shortly after.I do occasionally draw, hopefully I'll post some fanart here in the future :3

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 7 years ago

Welcome, marighoul and Coralyly13!

Wow, lots of new members joining ABO lately. :)

Juanita
On a Flight into Space

Postby Juanita » 7 years ago

Welcome Mari :)

Return to “General Discussion”