My Astro Boy Fan-Character, Xenon

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.

What do you think of this character?

Awesome!
No votes
Cool.
No votes
Good
No votes
Okay....
No votes
Not bad.
100%
Pretty bad.
No votes
Bad.
No votes
Terrible.
No votes
Atrocious!
No votes

Total votes: 1

Procrastination_Station
Kokoro Robot

My Astro Boy Fan-Character, Xenon

Postby Procrastination_Station » 6 years ago

Alright, so I came up with this character about a month ago, and I think this character still needs some design change and polish. But this is Astro Boys bigger sister, Xenon! She was built by Dr. Tenma as an apology to Astro Boy after the blue knight arc (Manga) and is built to keep an eye out for Astro Boy, she's confident in her abilities as she is rather strong, clocking in at 100,000 horsepower and having most of Astro Boys powers, (the machine guns in the rear were excluded) she can be too cocky sometimes, and this usually leads her into biting off more than she can chew, often causing both her and other people problems. She doesn't feel quite as much compassion towards humans as Astro Boy does, but she cares about her little siblings a lot and does what she thinks is best for them. She's also not good at doing things under pressure, especially more advanced things.

Please tell me any constructive criticism, or some good ideas you may have about this character! Or maybe tell me if you've made a similar character?
Attachments
Xenon.png
Xenon
Xenon.png (19.83 KiB) Viewed 3206 times
"You're lying! Father is the supervisor here and not you, big nose! Let me go...! Let me go...! I'm going to fix his nose!" ~ Jetter Mars 2015 A.D.

Return to “Fan Creations”