If you like games on Robots/Androids this may be for you ^_^

Off topic discussion.
Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

If you like games on Robots/Androids this may be for you ^_^

Postby Alittleacorn » 4 years ago

It's called Detroit: Become Human. You play a bunch of androids Kara, Markus and Connor who become self-aware and it's really good. The sections with Connor are probably the strongest of the three storylines, as you really get to see him [potentially] develop from a machine-like character into an adorable cinnamon bun roll with feelings, and his friendship with Hank is just amazing.

Here's a clippy clip from Detroit :heart: :
https://youtu.be/1kPenDRZDlU

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Re: If you like games on Robots/Androids this may be for you ^_^

Postby DrFrag » 4 years ago

I watched a Twitch streamer play it, it looked really good. Very story focussed and reminded me of Blade Runner. It felt more like a choose-your-own-adventure movie than a game, and game decisions really seemed to make a difference to the story.

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 4 years ago

DrFrag wrote:I watched a Twitch streamer play it, it looked really good. Very story focussed and reminded me of Blade Runner. It felt more like a choose-your-own-adventure movie than a game, and game decisions really seemed to make a difference to the story.

What Twitch streamer was it? Do you remember? And you should see Jacksepticeye's playthrough of it. He gets so invested in the game, and you literally see him falling in love with Connor, calling him 'my booooy!' it's hilarious stuff ^_^

https://youtu.be/ju5kUImqvrQ

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 4 years ago

I have no idea, he was playing on the front page of Twitch when the game came out and it grabbed my attention.

Return to “General Discussion”