Astro boy oekakibbs fanart

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Spirit
Kokoro Robot

Postby Spirit » 19 years ago

UPDATE: SEP/12/2004
New fan art of Uran! :D I don't really like how i drew her arms >_>

blah couldn't find the right skin color when coloring this U_U

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Postby Strange Wings » 19 years ago

B) Looks good!
Lovely Astro-drawing. He's looking like he just fell in love with Nikki at first sight :lol: .
「頼むから、仕事をさせてくれ」
- 手塚治虫先生の最後の言葉

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 19 years ago

Originally posted by Louis'74@Aug 26 2004, 02:20 PM
B) Looks good!
Lovely Astro-drawing. He's looking like he just fell in love with Nikki at first sight :lol: .

It is strange that the creators 0f the 2003 series chose an appearance that, well, it does not seem like anime to me. Why not? you ask. Because anime (as a rule) uses highly exaggerated facial express, shows weeping as though the tears were from fountains. It shows love with hearts popping out, eyes becoming hearts, eyes watering, and the person clasping her (because its usually a female) hands in front of her face. Anger is depicted with fangs, vertical irises, and four right angles making a cross on the forehead, sometimes the head becomes very large Ayaka & Ryoko flash lightnig at each other, and various other graphical displys of anger. :lol: :D

Spirit
Kokoro Robot

Originally posted by Louis'74@Aug 27 2004, 04:20 AM
B) Looks good!

thx :lol:

adrian _68
Robot President

Postby adrian _68 » 19 years ago

Originally posted by Spirit@Aug 27 2004, 03:56 AM
woo astro in my style.... I'm thinking of making my own Doujinshi of astro boy! What ya think?

Click hear To see my fan art

Really? YOu're gonna start one? Wanna work with me? I already started a doujinshi though it has only two pages yet. I'll bring it up here in the next few days.

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 19 years ago

That's cool. I'd like to see a doujinshi

dannavy85
Banned

Postby dannavy85 » 19 years ago

Very nice, the art reminds me of when I owned an Amiga computer. Adrian, that was a very nice picture you posted before with the tezuka picture. I put it on my screen saver : )
"You guys have some serious Mommy issues."

Spirit
Kokoro Robot

Originally posted by adrian _68+Aug 27 2004, 08:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (adrian _68 @ Aug 27 2004, 08:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Spirit@Aug 27 2004, 03:56 AM
woo astro in my style.... I'm thinking of making my own Doujinshi of astro boy! What ya think?

Really? YOu're gonna start one? Wanna work with me? I already started a doujinshi though it has only two pages yet. I'll bring it up here in the next few days. [/b][/quote]
well I was planning on working on my first doujinshi bymyself since its the first time i'm making one ^^'

Don't take that the wrong way though lol!

I already started on my cover. wanna see how far i can go with this..

But if ya mean work on are doujinshi together like help each other out! with each other for ideas and stuff, Sure i'll be glad to!

And thankyou every one for the nice comments! :lol:

LLJade
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby LLJade » 19 years ago

Cool pic! Man, everyone here knows how to draw but me! I really need to get a good "How to draw Anime" guide. :cry:

Lauren

adrian _68
Robot President

Postby adrian _68 » 19 years ago

Originally posted by Spirit+Aug 30 2004, 05:24 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spirit @ Aug 30 2004, 05:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -adrian _68@Aug 27 2004, 08:38 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Spirit
@Aug 27 2004, 03:56 AM
[b] woo astro in my style.... I'm thinking of making my own Doujinshi of astro boy! What ya think?

Really? YOu're gonna start one? Wanna work with me? I already started a doujinshi though it has only two pages yet. I'll bring it up here in the next few days. [/b]

well I was planning on working on my first doujinshi bymyself since its the first time i'm making one ^^'

Don't take that the wrong way though lol!

I already started on my cover. wanna see how far i can go with this..

But if ya mean work on are doujinshi together like help each other out! with each other for ideas and stuff, Sure i'll be glad to!

And thankyou every one for the nice comments! :lol: [/b][/quote]
Yeah, i know it'd be diffucult helping each other especially were from far away places. Hope you enjoy creating your doujinsh. I'm telling you it's fun and a GREAT, i mean GREAT way to hone and enhance your drawing skills.

Return to “Fan Creations”