Animated gifs

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 15 years ago

"Strange Wings" wrote:...And he runs and runs and runs - without any exchange of energy cassettes! :D

:lol:

He blinks without interruption, too! :p

"jeffbert" wrote:Can somebody create a silly walks version?

What do you mean? :unsure:

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Postby Strange Wings » 15 years ago

"Astro Forever" wrote:[QUOTE=jeffbert;89183]Can somebody create a silly walks version?

What do you mean? :unsure: [/QUOTE]
:lol: Jeffbert was referring to Monty Python's 'Ministry Of Silly Walks', and suggesting to create a GIF of Astro doing a 'silly walk'.
I remember me creating some GIFs of Astro doing weird movements and I posted them in a topic called like 'Astro's silly walks'. Unfortunately, they got lost due to the deletion of my former Photobucket account years ago. :(

I will restore them once I get kissed by the muse. :)

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Well, what can I say... I got kissed by the muse! :D

It isn't anything 'Silly Walks' related, but I liked Mars' leap with the Katana:

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 15 years ago

I heard that it was possible to create really silly videos by creatively looping sequences and reversing the flow, etc. I think somebody did this to footage of Hitler, making a total A$$ of him. :lol:

Tezuka's characters do have a rather silly walk: they squat on one leg while kicking the other out to the side. I have seen this in the manga a few times; although I was not referring to it earlier. :p

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 15 years ago

"Dragonrider1227" wrote:Did you post something, AstroboyGF? 'Cause I don't see anything :confused:

Yes, but it is in fact not an image, therefore it doesn't work.
Here is the link: http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs44/f/2009/113/4/c/disagreement_by_AstroBoyGF.swf
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 15 years ago

Ah yeah. I saw that. Not really an "animated gif" but I still thought it was really cool :D
"Strange Wings" wrote:Well, what can I say... I got kissed by the muse! :D

It isn't anything 'Silly Walks' related, but I liked Mars' leap with the Katana:

AAWW! Who knew swinging a sword could be so... CUTE? :lol:
Last edited by Dragonrider1227 on Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

"fafner" wrote:[QUOTE=Dragonrider1227;89199]Did you post something, AstroboyGF? 'Cause I don't see anything :confused:

Yes, but it is in fact not an image, therefore it doesn't work.
Here is the link: http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs44/f/2009/113/4/c/disagreement_by_AstroBoyGF.swf[/QUOTE]
:w00t: Wow, what a cute flash animation! :d oh:Shame I hadn't noticed it sooner.
Great work there, AstroboyGF! :)

"Dragonrider1227" wrote:AAWW! Who knew swinging a sword could be so... CUTE? :lol:

Thanks! :D Yay, someone acknowledged my work also!
It turned out pretty laborious removing the background from each of the 13 frames. :d oh:

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 15 years ago

I'm still amazed you are doing so well with Microsoft Paint! :lol:

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Since 2004, I'm using nothing else than Paint for editing images. Obstinacy can deliver a huge amount of routine. :p

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 14 years ago

And another animated GIF: Astro repeatedly bashing a wall :p

Kind of appropriate given that during the week I faced both a hard disk crash AND a virus :eek: Hopefully the virus didn't make it into MY computer :mad: It nevertheless took us the day to hunt the little pest and make sure it didn't come back again :d oh: Be carefull yourselves as it is in the wild since a few days.
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

Return to “Fan Creations”