How did you discover Astro Boy?

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Uran-chan
Robot President

Postby Uran-chan » 15 years ago

Hey. Lets stop this conversation urane is urane and uran is uran even if you caculate this fact it only equal to one answer.i know its bit confusing.lets just stop this.this will Bother your mind for unreasonable reason

Meeshell
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Meeshell » 15 years ago

My father introduced me to the show when i was younger
he said, this was a show he watched when he was close to my age back then and it was the 80's show
i cant remember what eps i watched but i remember loving the "baby elephant pook" and the ep where Astro helps that mermaid robot underwater

i have drifted frm astro a few times
but there are moments that i get into it
and my dad teases me for still liking this show after all this time
Last edited by Meeshell on Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Uran-chan
Robot President

"Meeshell" wrote:My father introduced me to the show when i was younger
he said, this was a show he watched when he was close to my age back then and it was the 80's show
i cant remember what eps i watched but i remember loving the "baby elephant pook" and the ep where Astro helps that mermaid robot underwater

He. i know how you feel when someone tease you you watch astroboy i hate those kind of people

Meeshell
Rocket Ball Champion

"Astroboy1900" wrote:[QUOTE=Meeshell;90402]My father introduced me to the show when i was younger

He. i know how you feel when someone tease you you watch astroboy i hate those kind of people[/QUOTE]

Yeah...thats why i dont tell many ppl lol
tho my parents kno cos i litter our family laptop with astro pics and links in the favourites LOL

Uran-chan
Robot President

"Meeshell" wrote:[QUOTE=Astroboy1900;90405][QUOTE=Meeshell;90402]My father introduced me to the show when i was younger

He. i know how you feel when someone tease you you watch astroboy i hate those kind of people[/QUOTE]

tho my parents kno cos i litter our family laptop with astro pics and links in the favourites LOL[/QUOTE]

totally i don t tell anyone iam a fan even my parents family cousin and close friends

cause i cant trust them. only in this forum i can trust cause i know you all
you have a big respect to anyone..

*Chick-a-dee
Kokoro Robot

Postby *Chick-a-dee » 15 years ago

Wow, everyone has quite an interesting story about how they discovered Astro Boy, it makes my story look pathetic...

When I was twelve, I was watching YTV in the morning and (2003) Astro Boy was on. I immediately turn off the TV and went to my mother to complain about "how stupid Astro Boy was and how it's just a Mega Man rip-off". Well, she told me that she remembered when she was young and would wake up early just to watch it. She also added that I might like it if I gave it a chance. In an effort to prove my mother wrong, I said to her that I would watch Astro Boy but I probably would not enjoy it at all. So, I went online to search for the first Astro Boy episode, expecting to find the same show I watched on YTV. Instead, I found the first episode to the 80's Astro Boy. After watching the first episode I was hooked, and I started waking up at 5 AM just so I could go watch more episodes online. Later I actually bow all the episodes, some comic books, and other graphic novels by Osamu Tezuka.

Recently I discovered that at the age of six, I would stay at my baby-sitter's and watch Sailor Moon and Astro Boy, so I guess I was introduced to Astro at a young age, but just couldn't remember.
>(
I am angered by your behavoir.

Meeshell
Rocket Ball Champion

"Astroboy1900" wrote:[QUOTE=Meeshell;90406][QUOTE=Astroboy1900;90405][QUOTE=Meeshell;90402]My father introduced me to the show when i was younger

tho my parents kno cos i litter our family laptop with astro pics and links in the favourites LOL[/QUOTE]

totally i don t tell anyone iam a fan even my parents family cousin and close friends

you have a big respect to anyone..[/QUOTE]

its a shame some of us have to keep our liking for this show a secret
cos the ppl around us gives us weird looks like "what are you, 4?"
and im finally startin to go "pfft i dont care, there is nothing wrong with the show and it must be good if i can get hooked on it 3 or 4 times in my lifetime so far hehe"

Uran-chan
Robot President

"Meeshell" wrote:[QUOTE=Astroboy1900;90449][QUOTE=Meeshell;90406][QUOTE=Astroboy1900;90405][QUOTE=Meeshell;90402]My father introduced me to the show when i was younger

you have a big respect to anyone..[/QUOTE]

its a shame some of us have to keep our liking for this show a secret
cos the ppl around us gives us weird looks like "what are you, 4?"
and im finally startin to go "pfft i dont care, there is nothing wrong with the show and it must be good if i can get hooked on it 3 or 4 times in my lifetime so far hehe"[/QUOTE]

Agreed...

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 15 years ago

"Meeshell" wrote:[QUOTE=Astroboy1900;90449][QUOTE=Meeshell;90406][QUOTE=Astroboy1900;90405][QUOTE=Meeshell;90402]My father introduced me to the show when i was younger

Totally. I don't care what anyone thinks. I wear my homemade Astro Boy t-shirts with pride :D

Uran-chan
Robot President

"Dragonrider1227" wrote:[QUOTE=Meeshell;90478][QUOTE=Astroboy1900;90449][QUOTE=Meeshell;90406][QUOTE=Astroboy1900;90405][QUOTE=Meeshell;90402]My father introduced me to the show when i was younger

Totally. I don't care what anyone thinks. I wear my homemade Astro Boy t-shirts with pride :D [/QUOTE]

Hey you ve got astroboy t shirt wish i have one :) :)

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”